There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Still think AU is WAY better.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

The best part of my year has been when I turn the tech off and live life. Really puts all the noise and nonsense into perspective.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response M3thods to his Publication

Was thinking about doing a 36 hour tech fast. Your comment just made me commit.

🙋‍♀️HiYa VK :) I’m down to complete this 36 hour tech fast :) When WE starting? Who else wants to join? :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

count me in!

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Count me in doll. I admit, the 8th will be difficult because I don’t watch the news and will be interested in results. Maybe that’s the point, don’t watch the madness. 🤣

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

im feeling like seriously reducing my tech attention after the election or at least till the tides fully turn. i know how bad everything is. need to focus on the solution to the human condition internally. i need to heal fully. its the only way. soul is tired and needs peace

😎 Ready 😎

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

i will 😊

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Yes!!!
On VK's switch :)

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I’m in!

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

with ya, 11/8 and 9💙

🙋‍♀️ I need to do this!! I’m in!!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Last time I tried I had over 1000 emails. That was for 4 days. So I took the time to unsubscribe, now I have more than double emails. I hate emails.

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Count me in , what day we starting? 😁

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Just want the American Dream for my family.

Count me in , what day we starting? 😁

I just posted this 🤣
I'm down.

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

🙋‍♀️

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

I'm in! But not gonna start till Friday, 10pm! See ya Sunday!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

When we starting, What are the rules
Im in.

❤️🤍💙 I love God,❤️🤍💙 Family,❤️🤍💙 My ❤️🤍💙Country & ❤️🤍💙President Trump❤️🤍💙

lets do it!! ❤️🤍💙

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

but some folks might get concerned that im missing

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I did a 48 hour fast just a few days ago
I may try a 24-36 hour fast at week's end but right now I'm busy af & kinda need my fuel 😛
That said, I'd love to figure out how to live on air & sunshine here
I've been working on it a while

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

This is a Tech Fast :) starting Nov 8th/9th :) with Us & VK 🙏😎 & Congratulations 👏 on Your Fasring Fren :) I al going to do atleast a 24 hour food fast on Sunday I think :) I am going to see if Anyone wants to join too :)
https://anonup.com/thread/10788136

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

One ‘snack’ a day? 🙏

Count me in!!!!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

That means be off grid in nature as much as possible...HAHA VK... Who can resist not seeing SM during the election hoopla. Let's see what happens. Perhaps the Q team will finally have a blackout, so everyone is offgrid.😎

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

There's a whole world out there. I love this!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Wow, it's like a super intricate staircase in a parisian multi-story home or apartment building. All decked out in mother of pearl. It is exsquisite, our Creator is masterful!

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Wow! That’s a beautiful one! 😊❤️

(5) Show this thread

Me! I know I can do this fast!! More Garden set up here I come! After I vote! Gotta vote first!
🙏🏼❤️🥰💫🙌🏻👍🏻👊🏻

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

:)🙏🌟💖😍💖😍

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

i am in. 12:01AM 11/8 to 12noon on 11/9 @

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

@VincentKennedy
Times ? :)

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

Ok I'm in - 12:01AM 11/8 to 12noon on 11/9lets do it, then the meditation will be really vivid!

(2) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

Let's do this!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

🙋🏼‍♂️