There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Still think AU is WAY better.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

The best part of my year has been when I turn the tech off and live life. Really puts all the noise and nonsense into perspective.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @M3thods in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response M3thods to his Publication

💞You got a 222

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Agree! Last summer we were on campsites in the mountains of central Germany and had no internet and telephone for two weeks ... A real relief!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

It really does!
I spend way more time with God and my guide when it is off.

Self improvement and more time to expand my soul powers, so Nana is like hurry up and turn this off for a few days.

While I do know some rogue evils can still kill ppl, but I am at peace with it all and believe the White Hats and JR have got this and are directed by God Himself.

I may be a bit different tho as I am not afraid of leaving this Earth suit again.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Ditto

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

Agree!
Went camping in the Sierras last weekend – 3 days of no tech, saw lots of stars – reconnecting with source is important ✨

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Amen to that. I have been so busy finishing work projects before winter hits us here. Best I have done is scroll and the occasional comment or meme.
Absence and work has helped to clear the fog of war. Aaand, Friday is Deer opener here. Sit in the woods in silence. I cannot wait for that kind of peacefulness.
Be well, stay sharp Methods.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

this is the exact reason I don't have a cell phone anymore.
First, nobody but God should have access to me 24 hours a day
and Second, when I'm out and about...I don't want to be bugged.
oh, and 3rd you better communicate with me while ya got me....cause I don''t do texting either. If you want something from the grocery store and I'm going...you better use your brain and tell me beforehand.
There's no calling me 5 times while I'm grocery shopping.

Tech...
Except for that, which makes music?

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Getting some vibes.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

I have to do that about every month or these days to try to maintain some sort of sanity

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

month or 2*

(1) Show this thread

YES! That's the TRUTH . ❤️

"Takin' it to the streets "...🎶🎵📯🔔🎶

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

I do intermittent Tech fasting 😊

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Was thinking about doing a 36 hour tech fast. Your comment just made me commit.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Tech glitches yesterday turned into a full-on email hack of our business, ugh!
I am so ready for a tech break

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

I'm down.... but i think I'm gonna do 10 days. ✨️

(52) Show this thread