AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

and AU isnt moderated by Jewish mafia agents

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

AU vibs are not like any other platform.
We have created an atmosphere of trust and open discussion without the shills and only the occasional grifter. Which gets handled in short order. By Us.
Kobayashi and Admin created a very unique outlet for our intrests, unhindered by outside preasures.
Anons have a home.
Its AU.
Good night.

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

πŸ’›

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Agree Sarah.

hmmm we will see what his buddy jack does.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Only followers of this user (@Karla0109) can see their posts

Life is Precious - Jesus is King πŸ‘‘

I would say AU is even more interesting and intimate. Has been always will be.

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

AU - the news, some laughs, some tears,
its all here.
" Interesting" by itself, not enough.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

So true! πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

@BIGEDWYMANZ I'm still banned there also. I love AU. I deleted FB, and TG and don't miss them.

I love AU. My only complaint is that I tend to see the same posts through repost after repost and I feel that I don’t get to see all of the new posts. So I tend to see a repeat of the same posts over and over again. If that could be fixed (don’t see the repost if someone you follow is the one that originally posted it) I would love AU even more!

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

We do not want EM to buy AU, so let’s not brag to him about us.

I've never used Twitter and don't plan on it.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IM STILL BANNED NOTHING INTERESTING THERE

Never been in Twatter never willβ—οΈπŸ˜TruthSocial is the way to goβ—οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

. πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

it would be interesting if elon came on AU and so did MR T just to say hi to all of us whos stand for Anon the vibe up at leased that why i call it anon up because we Anons vibe up

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

For all we know he could be with us right now interacting under a pseudonym to keep things low key. 😊

(1) Show this thread

πŸŽ†

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

AU has the Highest Vibe around if you need to Vibe up get on AU. get off FB and Twitter and IG and TKTK AU Rocks!

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Oh is President Trump back on there?

Still think AU is WAY better.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response AJS CSC to his Publication

WAY πŸ‘

(2) Show this thread

Correctomundo!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread