The more I think about Elons costume the more I think it was a massive troll to actual satanists.

Elon is doing exactly the opposite of what [they] want right now and he’s also blatantly putting out their symbolism.

Kinda funny.

Where’d the real Elon go? The current one doesn’t seem likely to be the original.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes, I had the same thought. Was his $20 charge for blue check a reference to 2020 perhaps?

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Maybe Elon went Bye Bye. My money is on Space Force.

https://youtu.be/KMWsYJxCK4I

Its not even got any eyes, its an upside down KRAKEN

what makes a great movie? 🤔

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MULTIPLE REALITIES MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITHOUT SOULS

Totally agree, not him.

'We caught the Swamp. We caught them all. Let's see what happens.' -- DJT

I concur. And Second best troll to DJT.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Will the public ever know hmmm?

Agreed!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Exactly. I just keep remembering that if we really trust the plan...this is a movie. A movie is planned and calculated. It's like having a continual test over and over to check and see if we really understand what is happening. Levels of awakening. Ready for the end

I agree..he is red pilling the normies. Liberals have liked him because of his "green" electric vehicles..Dear tree huggers, your electric vehicles are Satanic😂

I just know that if they cloned me..they made a big mistake..a very big mistake🤣

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Among many others.

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

WHITE hat (cap) pen on the right side of the pic 👀👀Pointing at who?

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

I have no idea but Elon needs to change his outfit and trim his eyebrows! 🤣🤣🤣

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

is that Yu? 😂

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Probably, but still bothers me.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

People talk about cloning.
I want to know more about how they did it.
Did they start cloning just for this time in history?
How many years ago did they start?
Who's involved? Where did they do it?
Where did they/do they keep the clones?
Do they have more than 1 clone?
I
Have
Questions.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Cloning has been around since the 1940's - if not a bit longer. Nazi scientists in Germany.

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

:)

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Thats exactly what I have also been saying.
Its a massive troll,...AND..He's exposing the symbolism.

All this social media jumping on the Hate Elon bandwagon, aren't seeing the bigger picture at all.

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

Totally agree! Where did he go?

Thank you for your really excellent thoughts on Elon's costume. In a way, I feel like it was a massive troll on me, too! Seeing all the Satan symbols rattled me a bit. I'm unrattled now. ☺️

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

when i saw elon tweet (3 years ago - maybe 4??) to "take the red pill" - to do it for your kids - i knew the original was either gone and replaced or he decided to work with us. this happened right after his girlfriend/handler was removed.

also of interest - Elon also tweeted around that time the only way for humans to survive was to leave this place. many people naturally freaked out (i didn't as that had been my personal narrative for years) - then VK stepped in and said he was "with this guy" (being elon).

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Yup the fact he is trolling Hillary, AOC etc makes me feel his costume was a big 'up yours' to the evil.

I dont know if this is a different Elon or just a new improved same one, but he has made twitter a million times more interesting the last few months!

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Bu if the real Hillary is gone and AO is an actor as VK has suggested, who is he really trolling? WH controlled puppets?

Does that make sense?

(1) Show this thread

what about last year dressing as the God of Chaos aka Set?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has said not the original for a long time.

Day light n Dark

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

who is nana and why should i care?

(1) Show this thread

Always longed for world peace.

some clever anon noticed this

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Meg Jay to her Publication

What a trip.
Last week I was convinced he was one of the evil fucks.
I'm not going to put him in that box and close the lid just yet.
He's an interesting player to watch, for sure.
I'm rooting for him to be one of the good guys.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Meg Jay to her Publication

Have you got the full picture on this ? please

(2) Show this thread

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

See 5 pics. I have a few more.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Chris Wallace is trippy.

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Elon Musk was the CEO of Tesla when it went public on 06/29/2010. SEVENTEEN. It IPOd at $17.00 a share. SEVENTEEN. So IMO everything has been part of the show since at least that time, and way before. We know that because JFKjr did not die in a plane crash in 1999. This show has been going on way longer than most people think. That was not the real Hillary Clinton in those debates after 911 in 2016. Part of the fun is guessing who is who, and when. Gives us some sense of sanity. The road less traveled is a very long road. They say life is short. I don't know. Being awake, it has seemed very long to me.

(6) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

I am still here with Elon.
Either way he has made things very interesting.