Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The more I think about Elons costume the more I think it was a massive troll to actual satanists.

Elon is doing exactly the opposite of what [they] want right now and he’s also blatantly putting out their symbolism.

Kinda funny.

Where’d the real Elon go? The current one doesn’t seem likely to be the original.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yup the fact he is trolling Hillary, AOC etc makes me feel his costume was a big 'up yours' to the evil.

I dont know if this is a different Elon or just a new improved same one, but he has made twitter a million times more interesting the last few months!

Bu if the real Hillary is gone and AO is an actor as VK has suggested, who is he really trolling? WH controlled puppets?

Does that make sense?

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Maybe to make those who are fans of Hillary etc pay attention?

lol or to entertain those of us who feel like we have been waiting for ever??? or to placate those of us getting frustrated to make us think something is happening....

Honestly at this point I would not bet on any one thing, I am sure there is a mix of many possibilities happening.

It certainly is frustrating not knowing though!

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

I am curious how others make sense of some of these things.

It's all good/God and makes me just want to dive even deeper within

🙏💛

(1) Show this thread