PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

We are undoubtedly going to get out and vote Nov 8. However,@realDonaldTrump overtly reTruthing Q comms tells you everything you need to know… There’s probably a 107% chance [they] are going to steal this election too and the military is the only way. Prepare accordingly and remember we are the calm before during and after the storm. Godspeed & God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

Photo 1/2

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

So now we are back to waiting for this all to play out? How many elections do we need to go through to get out of this mess? I'm seriously asking here. I've stocked up. I've removed all cash from banks, I've literally told people, for years, "it's all good...wait and see"
How LONG is this wait?????? Brazile was stolen..WTH does that have to do with our midterms? People are dying. People are struggling financially. How much longer is this movie??

THE ELECTIONS ARE WORTHLESS We know this!!! WHEN IN THE HELL DOES IT END!!!! PEOPLE ARE DYING WHIL:E WE WAIT PATIENTLY!!!!

Let this go on long enough and there is going to be blood shed like never before seen...yet, we're all told HOLD THE LINE. Then the %$(*$N* LINE moves again.

YES!! I AM PISSED!!!!

You’re not alone. We’re entering into “hypnotic November” and we have President Trump, the most important factions of the US military and the Creator on our side. In my opinion, [they] will steal this election which will trigger the serious and unfortunate threat of a bloody civil war. Clean and swift military intervention will be the only way to resolve the inevitable conflict. We’ll get through this. Shoulder to shoulder. Absolutely nothing can stop what is coming! God bless.

#tbiytc

🇺🇸🦅

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not give up. So then, whenever we have an opportunity, let us work for the good of all, and especially for those of the family of faith.
Galatians 6: 9-10

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Christine De7 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

i think you're right

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Definitely going to be dark and bumpy days ahead. We were warned to Buckle Up!

We were also told, God wins.
This is why I worry about nothing and trust in my Lord.

Stay Calm, if you believe the that MILITARY is going to be our saviors?

How is that working out for Brazil America?????

BURRA: Brazilian Patriot Protests Rage in the Face of ‘Corrupt’ Elections and Media Smears.
https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/11/01/burra-brazilian-patriot-protests-rage-in-the-face-of-corrupt-elections-and-media-smears/

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

They're just one step ahead of us.
Their military will step in... Many Brazilian
Patriots peacefully protested outside
military ctrs, asking 4 help.

Bolsonaro is following their Constitution &
has NOT conceded.

(1) Show this thread

i also think the election next week will be a farce.

i also think the election next week will be a farce.

Just another 80's kid by the side of the road

My chosen David...

Hrrmmmm.... 🤔

Civil War is a very possibility, but at least you 'muricans have your guns. We'll be charging the narcos with sticks and stones, if the army doesn't help.
Now a bit more seriously, "organized hooligans" started conflict with the truckers who were blocking the road, on the excuse they were going to watch a game, but we know ho pays them. Other than that it'll be hard. We're massively on the streets, they have no courage, and if the narcos join, the army will sweep them in no time.
Only grim scenary is if the army is compromised and turn against us or let the narcos scare us, but I trust they won't.
In any case, boycott war (on our part) and looting on theirs already started. It's good. We suffer, but at least people see their future while there's still time to do something.

In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication

🙏for you all..
and courage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication

Adapt your strategy, discretion and piecewize advancement is key.

(3) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

thank you for these encouraging words PJ. these last weeks have been very stressful because of bills etc.... having a family of 5 when prices are rising all around has been a headache when looking at the bank account.
but i know God is in control and this why i love Anon up. When times are feeling tough i can always scroll on here and find an encouraging word to uplift my spirit. yes for sure nothing can stop whats coming ! ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

Thank you for the kind words, Patriot. Never be afraid to ask for help! We’re finally almost there! 🙏❤️

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

Crystal, can you DM me? I have something for you.❤️

(2) Show this thread

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Well said Anon/Patriot.
I honestly think we’ve hit the 80% mark of people waking up.
People are tired of all this.
People are afraid to protest because of January 6th.
I feel they’re going to to take every vote to court and prolong it long enough to get our troops into position around Ukrain and start a world war so that Biden can use an EO to hold off the election even further.
Just my opinion.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

We Are Not Backing Down P.J Nothing is going to stop what is coming. People Are Waking up big time.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Amen, Patriot!

(1) Show this thread