Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

FJB Wins the Obama rally😁

PRICELESS !!! I KEPT WAITING FOR OBOMINATION TO START SAYING IF IF IF IF IF IF LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣

🤣🤣

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#WeThePeople 🙌🏻🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

🤣🍿

Let's Go Barry....

ya right.........

We share very few sentiments with our government.

The MSM articles (or at least their headlines, I don't waste much time reading their articles) are all slanted to indicate BO masterfully silenced hecklers. I guess not.

Though no longer a surprise, the out and out LYING by the media to spread FAKE NEWS is still appalling.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Go ahead, drop that MF mic again!😃

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

Love it. If you are from Denver, did you see in the Denver Post that the stadium district is paying back 41 MILLION DOLLARS to the cities and counties to reimburse them for the money they took from us taxpayers to pay for the stadium when it was built, out of the over 4 billion dollar sales price. (Walmart heirs, and Condaleeza Rice is a shareholder, along with British Formula One Racer Lewis Hamilton, and the five yr contract extension of 245 million dollars to Russell Wilson, before he played one regular season game). The only ones buying into this BS think nothing is happening. LOL

(1) Show this thread

The look on nasty gov. Whitless' face is priceless. I will rejoice when she is no longer gov. of MI.

Demonic strongholds are being torn down. Praise God.

When Obama is seen as having lost his power-
I would say spells are being broken!!

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Obama gave up his power as president to Trump without crying foul. Before you criticize him for holding on to power, you might wanna look at Trump to do the bare minimum first.

(1) Show this thread

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

It just goes to show his influence can't do shit!!! Ppl don't give a .... about him.. FJB and BO, lol..
They won't be able to walk the streets without hearing people's thoughts about them.. They've awoken the sleeping giant.. They deserve every bit of it..

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Obama thinks this is weird - wait until he hears what the world thinks about him. Oh - his lovely wife Mike. He is only just begun to see that the matrix is breaking up underneath his ass.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

so thats why there were people at his event

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Patriot Faith to her Publication

OMG SO TRUE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Ahm….. FUCK JOE BIDEN.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

We can’t kill the real one again…
2019 Camp Justice

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Ahhhh feelz good to see the awakening🥳🎉😂

Here’s is the original clip audio. The FJB chant addition is still brilliant.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1586452889987256321?s=46&t=hvUFBGYIQnXd7WbKEbNUXg

Here’s is the original clip audio. The FJB chant addition is still brilliant.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1586452889987256321?s=46&t=hvUFBGYIQnXd7WbKEbNUXg

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

This feels like the most appropriate place to plant this meme😁

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

💥🕺🔥 appropriately dropped 👊

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

🤭 Ooo this reminds me of someone else but I'll behave myself.

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

FBO

Fuck Barack 0bama

He’s right, can’t stop watching 🤣
Where did u find this gem🐸

twitter!

(1) Show this thread

Barry “Lizard” Sotero

🤣Priceless 👊

Logic people. Are you selling me that people who hate Joe all went to see Obama. Cmon peeps this is what Weve been falling for. Discernment and logical thinking is DEAD.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

so
much
WINNING

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

Awwwww

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

PEOPLE AWAKE IS THEIR GREATEST FEAR!