I would like prayers for my granddaughter's cat, Pebbles, who has been missing two days now.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Any update on Pebbles?

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Thanks for asking and not forgetting about him.

(3) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

is pebbles back? PLEASE try this. Take dirty little from her box . Go from your house an outward I usually do 4 trails ending at the house. She will smell her way home. Put something outside like her bed or an article of your clothing that she can smell. Cats are nocturnal they usually start coming out roaming at dusk. Get a good flashlight drive around the neighborhood and start shining it. Their eyes light up like lanterns you can’t miss it. I’ll check later today I have many many more tips to help. and please be comforted by this. Cats are the best equipped to survive survive when separated from their home

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Thank you for the tips. No Pebbles yet - day three. I am heading out to their place (in the bush) to do a hunt for him. We are talking miles of bush here so, if he was running from something and lost his way, it could be a tough slog. I have thought of putting articles of stuff on branches so he can get back on the right track. I'll mention the litter box trick to my son and DIL. Thanks again.

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

Our tabby Steve McQueen was missing 12 days in August. We think he got himself stuck in someone's shed or downstairs garage and escaped when they went to do yard work again. He lost 2 pounds and suffered PTSD for 2 weeks. He is back to 10 1/2 pounds and hunts and runs like normal again. However, he has limited his exploring to our side of the road.

I pray Pebbles comes home like our great hunter Steve did!

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Binding my prayers with all others for Pebbles kitty's safe, timely and healthy return to your granddaughter. We don't know how You're going to do it Good Lord but if it's Your will we thank You for returning this beloved kitty to a concerned little girl. It is so, so it is. 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Sometime another critter will tree them and they climb to get away ... it may be a waiting game for the other to get bored / leave ... then the climbing down period will be hesitant ... ultimately as long as they can get into the garage or a porch / through a cat door ...
they do come home ... have faith. Prayers for you all.

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💓

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

🙏🙏🙏

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

God please show Pebbles the way home🐈 her family misses her so much♥️

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝️🏁🤍🏁☝️🙏

Prayers for Pebbles 🙏🙏🙏 May God give it strenght to find back home 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Awwwwe, sweet Jesus, please show Pebbles the way home, in your mighty and wonderful name🐾❤️😇🙏🏻

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

oh no! Praying for Pebbles safe return 🙏🏻💕.....please add my grandson’s kitten Goose to the prayer list as well, he has been missing for a month now 😕

Prayers for little Goose too. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Prayers ❤️🙏🏻

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Father in Heaven I ask you bring Pebbles home unharmed. I ask in Jesus name🙏

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

😍leave a can of tuna fish out that other animals cannot get into. the this will bring her home.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for finding ur daughters kitty! 🙏🙏🙏
One of my daughters works with animals; she says lost cats dont go far, they are usually within 5 blocks of their home. Mostlythey had a scare like almost hit by a car or another animal attack and they ran and hid and stay frozen there in kind of shock for days, even a couple weeks. They can even be hid under a house two doors down but too scared to come out. But they might eventually with a familiar voice. So keep walking the neighborhoods and calling for your kitty and hope she comes home!

Ive been in your shoes. When this daughter was little her kitty disappeared for a week and we gave up, but a week later he strolls through the door all thin and dirty and hungry! We think he either got stuck aomewhere like in a garage, or else got a scare and finally came home. He lived til he was 18!
Good luck and prayers for finding Pebbles ❤️🙏🙏

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm thinking that Pebbles may have been frightened by an animal and is scared to come out. Hopefully, he strolls into their house soon.

(1) Show this thread

Please come home Pebbles 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

My first response after seeing this was.. he’s ok and will return home. Seems like some different energy lately. Our barnyard birds are acting different last few days. Get goong home, Pebbles! ❤️

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

🙏🏻❤️✝️