In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I would like prayers for my granddaughter's cat, Pebbles, who has been missing two days now.

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Prayers for finding ur daughters kitty! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
One of my daughters works with animals; she says lost cats dont go far, they are usually within 5 blocks of their home. Mostlythey had a scare like almost hit by a car or another animal attack and they ran and hid and stay frozen there in kind of shock for days, even a couple weeks. They can even be hid under a house two doors down but too scared to come out. But they might eventually with a familiar voice. So keep walking the neighborhoods and calling for your kitty and hope she comes home!

Ive been in your shoes. When this daughter was little her kitty disappeared for a week and we gave up, but a week later he strolls through the door all thin and dirty and hungry! We think he either got stuck aomewhere like in a garage, or else got a scare and finally came home. He lived til he was 18!
Good luck and prayers for finding Pebbles β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™

Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm thinking that Pebbles may have been frightened by an animal and is scared to come out. Hopefully, he strolls into their house soon.

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Debby dorothy, click on at the bottom under it