In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I would like prayers for my granddaughter's cat, Pebbles, who has been missing two days now.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

is pebbles back? PLEASE try this. Take dirty little from her box . Go from your house an outward I usually do 4 trails ending at the house. She will smell her way home. Put something outside like her bed or an article of your clothing that she can smell. Cats are nocturnal they usually start coming out roaming at dusk. Get a good flashlight drive around the neighborhood and start shining it. Their eyes light up like lanterns you can’t miss it. I’ll check later today I have many many more tips to help. and please be comforted by this. Cats are the best equipped to survive survive when separated from their home

Thank you for the tips. No Pebbles yet - day three. I am heading out to their place (in the bush) to do a hunt for him. We are talking miles of bush here so, if he was running from something and lost his way, it could be a tough slog. I have thought of putting articles of stuff on branches so he can get back on the right track. I'll mention the litter box trick to my son and DIL. Thanks again.

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debbydorothy in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Sorry I thought Pebbles was a girl. If He was an inside cat only He’s probably overstimulated. Cats take the path of least resistance they walk on sidewalks. they don’t normally slog through overgrowth. The litter would be a good bet. Open a pouch of the stinkiest tuna they can find And place it outside the house.Great flashlight at dusk Really lights up their eyes. God bless and I will pray for pebbles return. Keep me posted