Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

please watch over GeorgeNews and the whole team, keep everyone of them safe and reporting all that we need to know💙💙💙

Prayers for George & team 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this and keep them safe 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

WRWY, GEORGE

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

G_dsp33d.

🙏📿

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

sending ✨💖🙏🏻🙏🏻💖🕊️💫

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💞💞
Prayers are sent

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🥰💫

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

I would like prayers for my granddaughter's cat, Pebbles, who has been missing two days now.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

is pebbles back? PLEASE try this. Take dirty little from her box . Go from your house an outward I usually do 4 trails ending at the house. She will smell her way home. Put something outside like her bed or an article of your clothing that she can smell. Cats are nocturnal they usually start coming out roaming at dusk. Get a good flashlight drive around the neighborhood and start shining it. Their eyes light up like lanterns you can’t miss it. I’ll check later today I have many many more tips to help. and please be comforted by this. Cats are the best equipped to survive survive when separated from their home

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

Any update on Pebbles?

(51) Show this thread