In most wars you only get medals for gallantry, bravery, valour, courage, and distinguished service. This is the first time you have a chance at dankness, so seize it.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Somethings thrive in dank places! KEK!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

...🙄...must i ?......what if i don't want to touch dankness...much...seize it..😢😭😭😭

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

The single largest opportunity of our lives!! Answer the call!

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

You're gonna need a horse, sword and some facepaint. I know a pre battle motivational speech when I sees one. I like it

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I doged 2 other (real) squirrels on the road today. I was enroute to get some more nuts while they were relatively cheap. Soon gonna be unaffordable. 🙏

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

🤣Im IN.. The Twatter.

I am preparing for my first tweet so I wi be ready when the time comes.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WWG1WGA fascistbook sucks. Came here to be with like-minded people. #MAGA 🐸 #Trump supporter! Retired Army Veteran. No bitcoin requests.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Not in it for a medal....Just saying.

(1) Show this thread