Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

will elon put some patriots on this panel?

even if he fixes things, I am not going on twitter

I like AU Island

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

I dont like Elon

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

Do you know I had like 3 accounts? Not at the same time, but after my first one, I made another after a year or so. Then the third time was an account I kinda hacked. But I know the person who created it and she was okay with that. Anyway, all three accounts were targeted by bots and nasties who didn't like me reporting their stalking and harassment. These were disgusting accounts that were created by staff themselves to stalk, harass, and in some cases dox the general populace who expressed disdain for the Clintons or any of those corrupted tyrants.

So if Elon is going to give back accounts, I sure hope mine are restored. Not that I would use them much bc I hate the UI, and wish the legacy UI could be restored. But the reason I got the ax was because I spoke out against the harassment of staff's sock accounts. I reported them for breaking their own rules. When they saw that, well, you know how psychopaths are...

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Yes, and I witnessed them doing that in response to your courageously standing up to them... So I hope your accounts are restored, if any...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

elon fired the data engineers because they had unlimited and unchecked access to personal information and some were selling the info on the dark web.

listen to the disclosure in this video from twitter and John Kennedy.

(2) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤔so still moderating...............

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🤔so still moderating...............

Is this "The Kick in the Guts" time 🤔

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

IT WAS OVER BEFORE OT EVER BEGUN

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

get some!!!

(1) Show this thread

I see some mention of adding a fooked button to Twitter.

On a platform that big and influential, people will be paid to make accounts for the sole purpose of fooking the brightest lights.

Moderators should be for anything that would be illegal in the real town square. Nudity, violence, child abuse, harassment, trafficking and such.

He says the moderators have a diverse range of viewpoints. It could never be diverse enough. There is a unique and subjective viewpoint for EVERY single individual alive. Groupthink censorship will still be in play.

Even if you went after viewpoints objectively, that's called debate, we can debate, because it will take God to cover all QUANTUM possibilities for even objective truth at the quantum level.

How do you moderate viewpoints without censorship?

Mahalos for listening to my viewpoint. I feel so blessed I got to see what a platform of self-governed adults looks likes. Anonup has my heart. It works and gives me hope.
🙏💛🙏

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

Maybe he’ll reinstate DJD’s account on the 9th, after they’ve stolen another election so he can then release “the tweet?”

U.S. Navy Veteran #UltraMAGA #Decentralize #NCSWIC Happily married.

Lowered the APL too soon 😂

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

I see a “Chinese” move
Incoming

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

i retract my previous comment, Eliza Blu said they need to vet accounts so former child predator accounts that were previously removed aren't reinstated

it would be a lot cooler if that "content moderation council" could make that meeting happen today... it's only lunch time in Silicon Valley right now.

In response bhagood 123 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

mine was “zapped” because i mentioned to a very nasty, condesending Kamala H associate ,that I had highschool drop out plumber friends with more followers than him😂😹😂😹truth!!!!

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Dang it! I guess we’ll have to be patient. EM’s being smart about this since its a WW stage/platform.

Hey your ts is 1122 in my time zone
:)

K bye! 👋🏻

Trump's acc't should be reestablished immediately. They don't need a 'content moderation' council to get on reinstating a number of accounts. Michael Senger was banned for tweets that are now routine and accepted as fact by everybody.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

hmmmmmm...

delay for trump card as needed timing wise?

can they meet on Monday?

asking for a fren!😂🤣😂

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

hmmmmmm...

delay for trump card as needed timing wise?

can they meet on Monday?

asking for a fren!😂🤣😂

Council before Donald
C before D

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

market CRASH before De class( jmho)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

can we just toss our AU fam hat in the ring? give us a fooked button and a few months. we done it before. Lead by example

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

mentioned this on a cowboy tweet...debotulation

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

grumble, grumble... okay, I'll stop checking Twitter accounts to see if they're back...

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

Waiting for week 44?

“Disinformation is necessary”. (Correct? 😳👍🙌)

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

only when it comes to anons. We get it forever

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Good communication on day 1 !

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

lol

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

wants to check out the minds of his employees. good call.