#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Do you know I had like 3 accounts? Not at the same time, but after my first one, I made another after a year or so. Then the third time was an account I kinda hacked. But I know the person who created it and she was okay with that. Anyway, all three accounts were targeted by bots and nasties who didn't like me reporting their stalking and harassment. These were disgusting accounts that were created by staff themselves to stalk, harass, and in some cases dox the general populace who expressed disdain for the Clintons or any of those corrupted tyrants.

So if Elon is going to give back accounts, I sure hope mine are restored. Not that I would use them much bc I hate the UI, and wish the legacy UI could be restored. But the reason I got the ax was because I spoke out against the harassment of staff's sock accounts. I reported them for breaking their own rules. When they saw that, well, you know how psychopaths are...

elon fired the data engineers because they had unlimited and unchecked access to personal information and some were selling the info on the dark web.

listen to the disclosure in this video from twitter and John Kennedy.

In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

forgot to attach it, sorry...

Kennedy talks to twitter whistleblower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7dtu3-KUEQ&t=95s

'IT IS A H.A.C.K' John Kennedy DISMANTLES Biden FOOLISH 'no p.unishment' after Trump a.ttack - YouTube

'IT IS A H.A.C.K' John Kennedy DISMANTLES Biden FOOLISH 'no p.unishment' after Trump a.ttack

I was sent here to slay a demon of the deep. The only problem is, that I was sent here in physical form.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Oh I know! I tracked another employee who was doxxing people and posting their info on Doxbin. Then she bragged about it in her other accounts outside of Twitter. Doxbin is a neutral anomaly and exposes a lot of pedophiles. But this particular nasty was using the site to try to get people to swat Trump followers.

There's no doubt that the idea came from those software engineers, and there's no doubt that the so-called legal and safety supreme gave them all these tasks to put the users at risk.

(1) Show this thread