#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I see some mention of adding a fooked button to Twitter.

On a platform that big and influential, people will be paid to make accounts for the sole purpose of fooking the brightest lights.

Moderators should be for anything that would be illegal in the real town square. Nudity, violence, child abuse, harassment, trafficking and such.

He says the moderators have a diverse range of viewpoints. It could never be diverse enough. There is a unique and subjective viewpoint for EVERY single individual alive. Groupthink censorship will still be in play.

Even if you went after viewpoints objectively, that's called debate, we can debate, because it will take God to cover all QUANTUM possibilities for even objective truth at the quantum level.

How do you moderate viewpoints without censorship?

Mahalos for listening to my viewpoint. I feel so blessed I got to see what a platform of self-governed adults looks likes. Anonup has my heart. It works and gives me hope.
🙏💛🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it