just heard my boyfriends mom is in the hospital because she keeps fainting.

she had an ecg a week ago.
fully vaxxed.

he just had to tell his uncle not to let the niagara falls hospital give her Remdesivir.

they will say it will help her, but it will give her pneumonia and end her life.

his uncle said he will tell the doctors she is allergic.

please pray for Sheila.
and her husband David who cannot be alone is now alone for who knows how long.
we are 2 hours away and just got the call about this

thank you for praying ❤❤

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

🙏

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 REMDISAVIER IT WILL CAUSE MAJOR KIDNEY DAMAGE OR FAILOR

praying

thank you all for Praying
and Sheila says thank you to each of you 😀❤
Sheila is home from the hospital today, and her husband David did well during his time alone with the help of family members and neighbours helping here and there ❤🙏😀
the doctors only found potassium and b12 to be low, as well as blood sugars low. last jab was over a year ago.

i say the prayers worked again.
thank you all❤❤😀⚘🙏
sending you all good vibes and love 💘

#prayerteam

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅 #MAGA

🙌🙏🕊

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

😘❤️🎈

(3) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙌

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

😘❤️🙏🏻💫 for Sheila. 🙏🏻😊

🙏

Wasn’t your dad sick a few months back? How is he doing?

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

he needs new hips
he has an appointment scheduled on monday on the phone to talk about stem cell treatment in south dakota for his osteoarthritis stage 4.

thank you for asking 😍😍😀

(1) Show this thread

Prayers heading your way. 🙏🙏🙏

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Prayers for you all!

🙏🙏🌈🌤️❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for Sheila 🙏🙏🙏 May God give her strenght to go through this and keep her safe 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over and heal Sheila completely from all that ails her. Please give her what she needs to heal and please make sure her doctors are reputable and take good care of her. Please watch over her husband and the rest of her family. Please give them the support they need. Give them love, guidance, support, healing, peace, comfort, strength, courage, and just be there for them, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

🙏

🙏

Sending prayers, love, and support.

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

thank you so much ❤❤

(1) Show this thread

🙏

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father
We lift up Sheila and David in prayer and ask you give them Hope.
May there be no weapons prosper against Sheila during her hospital time and during recovery. Let there be complete healing and no complications from any vaccines. Guide the medical teal to do the right thing and truly Care for this patient.
Be with David and his needs so that no harm come to him either.
Please wrap them in your healing arms and bring them comfort.
Ease any pain or worries or anxiety and let them know You are with them and that miracles really do happen.
In Jesus Name, Amen

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Amen.
thank you❤❤😍🌹

(1) Show this thread

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

sending prayers🕊💓🙏

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

sending prayers🕊💓🙏

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Sending positivity and loving frequencies to Sheila and David, may Jesus remain on guard and protect Sheila from anything that might harm her body or mind and may comfort and strength be in David to help get them both through this. God bring them the answers they need for the healing to begin, in your Son's name we pray, Amen 🙏

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

🙏❤️

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

🙏🏻🕊😂Lord please keep Sheila safe from further harm and guide those helping her in whatever they need to understand to help..also keep David strong through this tine of need..Amen

(2) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🙏🙏🙏 Prayers for your boyfriends Mom.

I just heard of another person, this week, who is also having fainting issues. She’s had all the tests and they can’t find anything wrong with her that would cause her to faint. She is also fully vaxxed. Is that one of the known adverse effects?

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🇨🇦

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for your boyfriend's mother Patriot 777.🙏🙏🙏

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

thank you😍❤

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏