Good Morning Patriots.

Some things are designed not to understand, until you do.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-12-4_12-8/
Romans Chapter 12

4 For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:

5 So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;

8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

100%

Funny how you posted this at the precise time I woke up today. I was 18 minutes late today.

Q 618
[19] would cease to exist immediately upon the harm of select individuals.
Think nuclear stand-off.
Clarified?
Q

Our ears are opened. We hear exactly what we need to. We are all working together to achieve the one grand purpose. It's amazing how we are all like an individual cell in the body, all forming the perfect body as a collective.

Amazing at the possibilities. life offers.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

🙏pilot interface enhancements

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

God gives clarity.
The Devil brings obscurity.

profound simplicity

bingo
limitless

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Actual Clones Synthetic
People Organic Robotoids
Doubles - 580

Colloidal Gold Might Be
Useful For Some Medical
And Health Problems

Christians Fear Not For
Heavenly Angels Are Here
To Protect

Donald John Trump Last
Trumpet Eric Jon Boerner
Final Seal

The Roswell Crash
Happened Right Before
Aleister Crowley Died

Republicans In Jail
Democrats In Prison
Twenty Nineteen❤️

The Occult Communicate In
Code Through Media And
Entertainment

Cern Portal To Demons
Fourth Density Beings
Resistance

Our Sun Has A Magnetic
Field With A North Pole
And A South Pole

The Stars Wish To Inform
You That Good News Is
Coming❤️

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Some+things+are+designed+not+to+understand+until+you+do

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/21/2018
>>120926 (SUM = Q POST 20)

Cont'd - GEMATRIA ON CAPS OF Q POST 580

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Remember Your Favorite
President 364

I Love You To The Moon
And Back Remember

Twas The Night Before
Christmas Poem

There Is Nothing To Worry
About

Lunar Cycle Changed
Exposed Illuminati

The Cycle For The Bible
Was The Moon Cycle

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=WPOTUSWAGSHMIWHCWWHWMWW

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

. /sync

feeling it in the air today?

join me, won't U!

English UK patriot. America is the last stand. The great awakening is worldwide. Nothing can stop what is coming 🙏#FamilyIsEverything

Pa[¥]$So0ns 《 EAGLES 》 Pa[¥]So0ns

Pa[¥]$So0ns 》EAGLES 《 Pa[¥So0ns

-2, -1- .. .. +2,+1

. .

October 27- today is my 52nd birthday today!!!

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

Happy Birthday!!!!

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

Happy Birthday!!

(5) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good morning AU family!
Make it a wonderful day. ✨😊✨

Matthew Perry on Keanu Reeves diss: ‘I just chose a random name’

https://nypost.com/2022/10/27/matthew-perry-apologizes-for-keanu-reeves-diss/

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

GOOD MORN VK .....I JUST WATCHED THIS MOVIE THE OTHER DAY..

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

GOOD MORN VK .....I JUST WATCHED THIS MOVIE THE OTHER DAY..

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Good Morning VK!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

There is so much I still don’t understand. Even harder is waiting until I do. Patience not my forte. 🙏

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

😉

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

So dreams of flying when we were younger are possible

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

they werent dreams, this, is the dream

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

🛑💩=🔑🚪
https://youtu.be/cGo5rXUAH2o

Morgan Freeman - The Shawshank Redemption -Montage rehabilitated prisoner - 40 years - YouTube

No copyright infringement is intended.Just kidding! All uploading of copyrighted material is copyright infringement. Whether intended or not...

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

🛑💩=🔑🚪
https://youtu.be/cGo5rXUAH2o

Morgan Freeman - The Shawshank Redemption -Montage rehabilitated prisoner - 40 years - YouTube

No copyright infringement is intended.Just kidding! All uploading of copyrighted material is copyright infringement. Whether intended or not...

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Good Morning VK and patriots!!

Our whole existence is a great mystery and the mystery of the Universe and its creation even greater. I did a lengthy study 35 years ago into the effects of pyramids on matter. Both on dead and living matter. An example has always stayed with me ... A canary breeder gave me a critically ill canary that had already been given up by him. I put the bird in a small cage under one of my pyramids and waited the night. The next morning the bird was healthy and alive again ... the breeder could not believe his eyes ...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

does camping in a pup tent count?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

😍🤩🤗

(2) Show this thread

The Grand Design

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Good morning VK and Patriots
We codified to make it comprehensible
Who' s we?
Is it by design that we don't get it and then eventually we will?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Good Morning VK ☀️
you have inspired me with your fasting…on day 3 of medical medium 3 6 9 cleanse 🍋🥗🥔🍉🥒
it’s amazing how you can actually feel your body by just eating whole foods and no sugars or fats
i also feel more conscious, connected to the beauty around me
🙏 i can keep going to day 9

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Good morning VK and AU.:)

even knowing this (to the meager limits and subjections of my human mind) I’m so baffled by cancer.. (currently dealing with it for the 2nd time). how to hack this and over ride it with my over soul? so the messages sent create coherence not disrutpion or decay. how to reconcile this dissoncance in my body? first guess would be to reconcile the dissoncance in my mind and soul I suppose. what if it’s not that obvious? 🧐

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Danny James to his Publication

When I had Hodgink Lymphoma in 2004, and was under going chemo, I would see images of bubbles dissolving...

I got food cravings - cheese and tomato, then ginger and honey.

Then when I was having radiation (16 fractions), I saw bubbles popping...

The images would appear first thing in the morning, in that sort of half awake state, they were always shades of grey and like short videos, on a loop.

Maybe, you need to find your half awake point, maybe just before sleep, where your body can communicate with you.

I listen to my body now. If something makes me feel off - even if its a dr prescribed drug, I stop... have had to get stern with a couple of drs who tried to frighten me into taking statins... nope, there is no 'one size fits all' treatment, and they cannot force a round peg, into a square hole.

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Good morning VK ☀️