It's impossible to avoid the poisons that we are constantly being bombarded with.

Detox, detox, detox...and then detox some more.

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Started taking this eleven years ago. Recommended by a physician who migrated to holistic health. Recommended two daily, am and pm and one with the salt in neti pot. Of course for neti, empty capsule contents. Was pretty intense the first try but I persisted and after that, it was fine. If around shedding, sometimes neti pot in the am and then before dinner.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

warm water & fresh squeezed lemon first thing in the morning!

Been taking this for years. It’s the best antioxidant. Spike proteins hate it! lol

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

no vax, but have been taking this for about 2 yrs now !!

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Thank you for sharing this! Nutricost is sold out at the moment. I got on their email list for when then have more. Any other sites you recomnend for NAC purchasing ?

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

any healthfood store

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication
(6) Show this thread

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

every day baby, with Black Seed Oil.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

I take this in lieu of Ivermectin! ❤️

(2) Show this thread

I take it daily since the whole jab-shedding news came out. Someone here recommended it.

My daughter and I have been taking it twice daily for years due to autoimmune issues. Started my hubby on it when the whole CV stuff came up....but keeping him on it for health and wellness in general.

I take it since I heard about it and as I was scared of the vaxed.

🇺🇸🙏🏼Truth is Freedom🙏🏼🇺🇸

I first learned of NAC from the amazing Martin Geddes when he shared a digestible summary of the research report from AHA about positive effects of NAC related to covid/spike proteins. I passed that info onto many, really grateful 🙏🏼

My daily regimen.
+black cumin seed oil
+turmeric

✋Husband and I take it.

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

👍🏻

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

My favorite#detox is#Chaparral and drinking lemon water afterward.
I will keep this one in mind though. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response MadeIn America to her Publication

You're welcome. The government wants to ban production of NAC so that should tell you something.

(1) Show this thread