I'm all for vibing high but not at the expense of keeping it real because Truth IS love and telling the Truth IS vibing high. I spent the night awake and upset with you Truth seeker. If I didn't love you so much I would have slept like a baby but I do so I didn't. I'll tell you why but first it's important for you to remember a time when you were kept awake all night for love. If you're lucky your heart has been broken. You can access the feeling of pure anguish that you experienced. It’s lucky because not everyone gets to experience true love. And you're lucky that I love you so much that I am willing to tell you why. This isn't a dialogue. Nor is it a share that I feel any need to hurry. You have free will. If you're not ready to hear the Truth then go somewhere else.

#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I'm here because I need/want to hear the truth. Of course, most of us have been heartbroken, but I can see the silver lining. They took me away from relationships with men who would never have supported who/where I am today. I am appreciative of those relationships for that reason. I'm not going anywhere. Ready when you are.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Read everyones comments and thoroughly enjoyed all the Truth based vibrations! ❤️ Let’s get comfortable with stress, life is a constant challenge. We’re here to learn together and there are no mistakes! Together we find what doesn’t work along the road to that which does.
It’s not the strongest that survive but rather that which is most adaptable to change.
Dis-Stress results in system overload and its tired companion dispair, that (temporary) overwhelmed hopeless state of mind.
Hence Love conquers all as it comes to the rescue of the hearts who call out for some Human harmonic balancing. We carry each others load when We need to DeStress.
Finding & communing with kindred souls will carry us all to victory! JFK Jr Fan You made my day by attracting all of these wonderful souls!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Loved your slide show Dan. Especially the one by Jaye Son
Shield. I'm so glad you shared.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I appreciate you too. 🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I pray you get to sleep like a baby tonight JFK Jr. Fan.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's brain is a little foggy from being up all night but I too do not think we can just decide to vibe in the clouds (higher densities) without seeing and dealing with what is now and really happening.

It is great to manifest a wonderful future, keep frequency high, and stay positive as much as possible, but we cant ignore the Truth and the real like it isnt going on or doesn't have to still be fixed.
To Nana the idea that we can just manifest it and do nothing to get there just is not the density we ACTUALLY live in at this time.

Not saying it doesn't exist but we are just not there yet.
Love you Fan, Nana had a great time at the event, shared some pics earlier.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thanks for sharing the experience!❤️

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

absolutely, that is so well said! I think most of us have done the work to get closer… but we are dealing with people we live with who refuse or can’t do that work *yet*— that’s the balance I try to find…and at this point, knowing there Is NOTHING else I can say to change their mind…choosing to still say positive is the real challenge but I know it is necessary work for me.

(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

seems hard to know truth sometimes, deception is such a part of our landscape now. the unknown frightening. the i am not enoughs keep love in reserve. and betrayals take a toll often bringing one inward. love needs light. guess truth demands it too. this has been a time like no other. the division, the losses of friends and family. the uncertainties of the future. so we go back to what we know. am going with what i know is Love. my God the creator, Jesus the Christ, and the Holy Spirit🕊🤍

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

ah that fine balance between vibin high and just telling the truth to those who don’t want to hear it and dealing with the aftermath.... I have not mastered it yet, that is for sure! We are humans with emotions and experiencing all of those emotions helps us grow and learn.-and truth IS love…but at this time, is love also staying quiet when we know the person is not capable of truth ?- living in a completely different frequency… we yield a powerful sword right now, and we need to use it wisely…I am trying not to swing it around willy nilly anymore 🤪 Something I needed to learn the HARD way… We are in crazy times indeed…I will pray for you friend!

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

What if Jesus tipped toed around people's feelings so much with speaking the TRUTH? Sometimes TRUTH needs to be told as planting a seed. Maybe test the grounds first...as to how much seed (TRUTH) to share? Asking questions is a good starter...I need to remember this. Because I do not speak with people "real time" much, I need to remind myself to listen, engage, ask questions. I said too much too fast to my family and that did not go over very well. It was from my enthusiasm for the TRUTH. Turns out a few years later, some of that information researched was a hoax. So now, I observe, weigh in the balances, the information I learned. If it is TRUTH it will bring forth good fruit. If it is good seed and received, it will grow.

(1) Show this thread

ah that fine balance between vibin high and just telling the truth to those who don’t want to hear it and dealing with the aftermath.... I have not mastered it yet, that is for sure! We are humans with emotions and experiencing all of those emotions helps us grow and learn.-and truth IS love…but at this time, is love also staying quiet when we know the person is not capable of truth ?- living in a completely different frequency… we yield a powerful sword right now, and we need to use it wisely…I am trying not to swing it around willy nilly anymore 🤪 Something I needed to learn the HARD way… We are in crazy times indeed…I will pray for you friend!

God loving Patriot who wants to learn and share the truth!

Stay with the truth always. I've lost so many by sharing the truth and plenty of them are patriots which makes it hurt all the more! So many have no clue how much they have been fooled and continue to be and I'm not looking forward to how they are going to respond. A lot of anger is coming and I pray that I maintain my composure and can help them.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Yes, I can still fill the pain in having a broken heart...more times than one. There were days I didn't feel like I could go on, but I did, and it made me stronger.
I feel your pain...sending love, light and hugs to you.
I'm ready to hear more truth when you are ready to tell us.

🙄 Free will + 300 > Free donuts 2:20

Oh, I remember.......

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

I hear what you say. I've been betrayed many times, and every time, it's been the lies that have hurt the most, even more than the betrayal, itself. Without the truth, it's so very difficult to get one's bearings in life - it really messes up one's trajectory, if you get my drift.

Instead of glossing over difficult situations in my life, I try to get underneath the problem, figure out what I could have done differently - if anything - to avoid it's happening, and then I look for the silver lining - there's always a silver lining - which I use to propel myself forward. Therein lies my happiness - acknowledging the pain, but processing it in a positive way.

I've got my share of angst to be dealing with, for sure, just like everyone else, but I laugh A LOT, and that laugher is genuine. It feeds me, and hopefully it feeds those around me, as well. :)

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Having said all that, I do have a friend who tries very hard to put on a 'happy face', at all times - over-the-top bubbliness - but as soon as the real conversation starts, she give herself away. There's such a disconnect between how she acts, and what she's truly feeling - on the one had she's talking/acting all bubbly, but the words that she utters during actual conversation, belie the happy face that she's presenting to the world.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

If we have not Truth what have we? What are we? What's the point? It's all for nought. I'm staying.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Just have Faith, it is a force which cannot be stopped now, and thats the Truth, which You too know, there is nothing that can stop it, and all have to walk their paths. God Bless You Brother. 🙏❤️

❤️🙏

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

OFF TO SEA, A ROMANCE, by R. L. Stine

"Take my Hand, I'll Lead You to Salvation, take my Heart for Love is Everlasting. and remember the Truth that was once told: to Love Another Person is to See the Face of God."
- -Victor Hugo

This Book can be a Spiritual Bridge Across Forever for you and whomever you are referring to. Trust Me. I also have typed it into Word so that I can share it privately with others. I could share it with you, but I would have to share it in 3-4 posts. Let Me Know.

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE BRIDGE ACROSS FOREVER

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Fire away Captain!

(2) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I think the high vibes are meant to unite and carry us through the hard times, and build our spiritual strength for handling the truth we seek. And yes, we do seek it, we hunger for it. Because yes, truth is love and we are blind without it.

Licensed Electrician. Electrical/Electronic Technician. Navy Vet. Plank Owner CVN-71. Ronin Samurai. Spiritual Warrior.

Depends On Perspective

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Love people willing to seek truth🙏🏻❤️✨Who really knows the truth? Who can verify truth? The truth will set us free🕊Love you😘

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

what i miss?

My favorite words are “ The truth shall stand even when the world is on fire“

Let's picture someone sitting on a mountain. This man at some point goes into town and buys a laptop, because internet is available. He's never been been off the mountain, apart from an occasional visit to the hearest town.
Reading about the world, ... how to know who speaks 'truth'.

Tell us EVERYTHING 🙏🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

❤️

Truth IS love=169 The Great Awakening = 169 The time is coming =169
I don't really do gematria but thought I would give it a go.
100% agree Truth is what caused a great awakening and creates high vibes