🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm all for vibing high but not at the expense of keeping it real because Truth IS love and telling the Truth IS vibing high. I spent the night awake and upset with you Truth seeker. If I didn't love you so much I would have slept like a baby but I do so I didn't. I'll tell you why but first it's important for you to remember a time when you were kept awake all night for love. If you're lucky your heart has been broken. You can access the feeling of pure anguish that you experienced. It’s lucky because not everyone gets to experience true love. And you're lucky that I love you so much that I am willing to tell you why. This isn't a dialogue. Nor is it a share that I feel any need to hurry. You have free will. If you're not ready to hear the Truth then go somewhere else.

#TheGreatAwakening

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Nana's brain is a little foggy from being up all night but I too do not think we can just decide to vibe in the clouds (higher densities) without seeing and dealing with what is now and really happening.

It is great to manifest a wonderful future, keep frequency high, and stay positive as much as possible, but we cant ignore the Truth and the real like it isnt going on or doesn't have to still be fixed.
To Nana the idea that we can just manifest it and do nothing to get there just is not the density we ACTUALLY live in at this time.

Not saying it doesn't exist but we are just not there yet.
Love you Fan, Nana had a great time at the event, shared some pics earlier.

absolutely, that is so well said! I think most of us have done the work to get closer… but we are dealing with people we live with who refuse or can’t do that work *yet*— that’s the balance I try to find…and at this point, knowing there Is NOTHING else I can say to change their mind…choosing to still say positive is the real challenge but I know it is necessary work for me.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blinky Blinx, click on at the bottom under it