🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I'm all for vibing high but not at the expense of keeping it real because Truth IS love and telling the Truth IS vibing high. I spent the night awake and upset with you Truth seeker. If I didn't love you so much I would have slept like a baby but I do so I didn't. I'll tell you why but first it's important for you to remember a time when you were kept awake all night for love. If you're lucky your heart has been broken. You can access the feeling of pure anguish that you experienced. It’s lucky because not everyone gets to experience true love. And you're lucky that I love you so much that I am willing to tell you why. This isn't a dialogue. Nor is it a share that I feel any need to hurry. You have free will. If you're not ready to hear the Truth then go somewhere else.

#TheGreatAwakening

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I hear what you say. I've been betrayed many times, and every time, it's been the lies that have hurt the most, even more than the betrayal, itself. Without the truth, it's so very difficult to get one's bearings in life - it really messes up one's trajectory, if you get my drift.

Instead of glossing over difficult situations in my life, I try to get underneath the problem, figure out what I could have done differently - if anything - to avoid it's happening, and then I look for the silver lining - there's always a silver lining - which I use to propel myself forward. Therein lies my happiness - acknowledging the pain, but processing it in a positive way.

I've got my share of angst to be dealing with, for sure, just like everyone else, but I laugh A LOT, and that laugher is genuine. It feeds me, and hopefully it feeds those around me, as well. :)

Having said all that, I do have a friend who tries very hard to put on a 'happy face', at all times - over-the-top bubbliness - but as soon as the real conversation starts, she give herself away. There's such a disconnect between how she acts, and what she's truly feeling - on the one had she's talking/acting all bubbly, but the words that she utters during actual conversation, belie the happy face that she's presenting to the world.

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it