I'm actually curious how many anons here are from the USA, from Europe, Australia/New Zealand and from Asia? Can you indicate from which continent you are. Just curious how far the Great Awakening reaches...
I am from Europe myself..

Only people mentioned by @HTGthelapis in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Utah, USA

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Marianne Risk to her Publication

Thank you! I would like to travel through all those beautiful states and landscapes once in my life.

(1) Show this thread

Indiana, USA❤🤍💙

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Jessi Doe to her Publication

👍👍👍 thanks!

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

“live free or die” state of new hampshire

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Thank you! A beautiful and powerful motto!

(1) Show this thread

I am from the 'Left' coast of the USA. "The Discovery of Freedom" was first drafted {written} by Rose Wilder Lane on the 4th floor of the Library at the University where I teach.

In response Dissident to his Publication

Thank you! There are so many comments from anons with extraordinary stories and history. Very special!

(1) Show this thread

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

Canada

👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

The Netherlands, Europe 🇳🇱🇺🇸🦅

In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication

Dank je!! Thanks!!
👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of the World, Proud Bulgarian Citizen, Trump 2022 !

Eastern Europe, Bulgaria

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

Cleveland Ohio, United States. I love my country, but absolutely hate my government.

I always wanted to go to Cleveland as a kid after I got a Cleveland brand watch from my dad. Thank you!! And I hope things change for you soon!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Communist (currently) Pennsylvania. That will change after Doug Mastriano is elected as Governor on November 8th.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

👊 😁 I hope it for You and all !!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

PA politicians are & HAVE been,
from the 40+ years I have lived IN
the Commonwealth,
paying taxes, following issues,
working in the public sector,

GUILTY of BREACH of PUBLIC TRUST,
AKA corruption,
so BLATANTLY, ⬆️ and ⬇️ the ballot:
feeding themselves & cronies,
breeding CYNICISM & SOCIAL MALAISE
like maggots
in our YOUNGSTERS.

These POLITICOs stick out their literal & figurative bellies & swagger,
STATUS SYMBOLS
of how RICH & FAT & (yes) "POWERFUL"
they've gotten DIVERTING FUNDS from
"constituents" AKA serfs...

They're just self-serving sociopaths...
for sale.

(2) Show this thread

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

All my ancestral roots are in England......born in Massachusetts.....got to Texas as fast as I could......been here over 40+ years and consider myself Texan!

In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication

Nice! Proud!! Good!! 👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Indiana USA

In response MilitaryTribunals NOW to his Publication

Thanks!!!

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

OHIO USA

In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication

👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I have lived all over the world.
Most recent, I have been in the United States of America (birthed here), but one day will return overseas.

That sounds like an adventurous life!! 👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Europe

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

sweet home Alabama US

In response Michael Mcgilvary to his Publication
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama - 7/2/1977 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium (Official) - YouTube

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home AlabamaRecorded Live: 7/2/1977 - Oakland Coliseum Stadium - Oakland, CAMore Lynyrd Skynyrd at Music Vault: http://www.musicvault....

(1) Show this thread

sweet home Alabama US

sweet home Alabama US

sweet home Alabama US

USA, MO transplant from Montana

In response Kathy Wood to her Publication

👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Illinois, US 😔
BTW…Illinois is NOT just Chicago!! 🤨

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Thank you!!!

(1) Show this thread

Wales UK :)

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

The beautiful Wales!!! Love it!!

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

The Land of my Fathers also

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

Thanks Good Idea!! Will make it in some days ... 👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Colorado, USA 🇺🇸

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

wow, beautiful!!!!!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Breathtaking!

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@I_Believe_in_Him) can see their posts

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Idaho, USA

In response New Years Day to her Publication

👍☀️👍 thanks!

(1) Show this thread

Michigan, USA

In response Captain Rick to his Publication

Thanks!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

The greatest country in the world...

United States of America

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response Dottie French to her Publication

FL., USA ♥️🤍💙

In response Dottie French to her Publication

👍👍👍💚

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

In response George Q_2Q2Q to his Publication

👍👍Wow!

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

UK org from NZ

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Thanks 👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Texas, USA 🇺🇸

In response Whimma Texas to her Publication

👍👍👍

(1) Show this thread