One of my favorite things about being an Anon is you don’t get to see what most people look like.

What clothes they wear.

What color their skin is.

What kind of car they drive.

What they do for work.

Who they hang out with.

You are surrounded by thousands of Patriots with the same beliefs, dedication, and drive to accomplish the same things.

We love our Country and that’s what matters.

No doubt in my mind, God planned it exactly that way for a specific reason. He really does work in marvelous ways.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Amen Brother! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🐸👊🏻

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

i use my real pic, not very techy with that kind of stuff ,😁

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication

That's fine, I think. I also use my own pic.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

It's the communion of pure mind here. But it is lonely. Surrounded by imbeciles, morons and ignoramuses -- it helps to see the brilliance that pops up here. Comforting but not warm and fuzzy.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

i wear alot of bells .. it keeps me safe when I'm jogging at night..

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Until we meet on Anon Island...
Or Anon Mountain.

i was at an outside bar with my husband a few weeks ago on a beautiful summer day and after listening to the conversations of some patrons talking across the bar to each other i looked at my husband and said…”thankfully, you can’t cage us all up sweets, because some of us are just un-cageable”.

She’s a good girl, loves her momma, loves Jesus, hubby and America too

I love this! 🇺🇸🙏🌎

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Kinda like blind people. Surface doesnt matter. The core is what’s important.

I had a very similar thought just recently, Hive Mind.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha Doq I was sharing this info with my friends yesterday.
ANONUP is a classy information site!
Manners and Integrity describes Anonup information warriors/angels
imo
Great post
Thanks for reading my mind ☺️🤗

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

imo
Great post

imo
Great post

WWG1WGA

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

its not about the messenger but about the message!!!

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

AMEN!

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Romans 2:9-11
[9] Tribulation and anguish, on every soul of man that does evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile; [10] But glory, honor, and peace, to every man that works good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: [11] For there is no respect of persons with God.

James 2:9
But if you have respect to persons, you commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

I love you just the way you are. Powerful. Real.

Amen

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Yes! Because the color of our skin, what car we drive, what we do for work and who we hang out with is meaningless. We are here together with a common purpose, a common belief and most definitely dedication. We Love Our Country because We the People are the country! We are all connected.

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Souls on AnonUp are connected ... 💕

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏✨💞

(1) Show this thread

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

i love that we trust based on content

i didn't even use my pic in profile until 2 months ago but was accepted regardless

this made my day.
Today is the Diwali Festival in India, aka FESTIVAL OF LIGHT
Biggest Festival of India we celebrate it because LIGHT WON over darkness according to Ramayan (Hindu mythology)
LIGHT WON ALREADY

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Kunal Verma to his Publication

Enjoy the light of your day ♥️

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

not seeing gives each other clears our vision. Focused on and tuned in to issues.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I love this Doq...........We all know each other no matter where we meet.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I agree Doq. He has taken away our ‘sight’ and made us all equal, on a level playing field. We are ‘blind’ to what can sometimes be used as a deterrent or divider and we are now using other senses and tools to unite and to get to know one another. What have we learned? To gather strength and trust from total strangers, to love one another without preconceived judgement, to work together toward a common goal, to sometimes allow ourselves to be very vulnerable, by speaking our heart without fear of condemnation, to give a hand up and encourage when it’s needed and more. Pretty ingenious really! ❤️😊.

For those of us that have used real names or may not be quite as anonymous as others, it doesn’t and shouldn’t matter….you were all new to me and there is so much I still don’t know about you. We are all family and still anoymous in so many ways. Just learning as we go.

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Unconditional Love 😍
Thank you, Truth Seeker1111 ;)))

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

LOVE UNITED US.
LOVE

(5) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything