Please save this video because it’s already been taken off the Fox network. This needs to go viral.

Only people mentioned by @AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

FYI - They need to be able to vax the kids...if they can then they have no liability for kids and adults...that is the only reason...its not because they think it will help deture kids from getting Covid...beci it wont.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Sleet Sir to his Publication

yep. it's all about the $ and murdering as many of us as [they] can, imho.

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

86% of kids have natural immunity? Then that are already vax damaged from the others on that list of kill shots! SIDS has been a thing prior to this jab that just created the new SADS bs! All needs to be stopped and honestly reviewed by homeopathic doctors that were ran out 100 years ago.

they are censoring it on IG too

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response trueblue to his Publication

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

She doesn't even know what she's talking about............
Is polio vax REALLY safe?

What do those "adjuvunts" - do to a body.
How many children are harmed by them.

The lack of actual critical thinking by medical professionals is hard to watch.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

By putting the CV vaxx on the children’s schedule of necessary vaccines, they no longer need to use the EUA to mandate it to the rest of the public. It then becomes permanently mandated.

i find it interesting when tucker says it could have negative impact on all vaccines. We really do not know what our children are being injected with these days. My grandson just got his initial jabs and I was a nervous wreck.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

This is my red line. paid for it dearly and ready to do it all over again.

GOD Family and Country! Trump supporter. #SaveTheChildren

All vaccines are poison. Children have never needed them, none of us have.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

archiving

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

We have already decided to NOT receive any more flu vaccines. We will take our chances with the flu. Our natural immune system will take over when we have a virus. Time to pull the plug on big pharma and doctors who are complicit in killing people.

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

thats nice but its not about just you..........what about the kids with the moron parents who just do as theyre told?

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

oh these sick bastards... they aren't getting the children like they were and now feel the fear of knowing all is fixing to be revealed are going to try to do mass genocide to our children to try to raise the dark one. y'all need to truly understand this is genuinely going to be biblical.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

These damn drs need to come forward and say..COVID does not exist and PCR tests dont work. STOP THE DAMN TESTING. its horseshit.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Thankful that I live in a Red State.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

amein and I'm in another state that our Gov has stood up and said "Not on my watch"! Boomer!!

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

I'm thankful also to live in Tn. on the Platue

(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The CDC themselves published these statistics showing the low risk of "covid" for virtually everybody, but especially children. Natural immunity is far better than any vax immunity.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

now compare to flu and pneumonia

(2) Show this thread