Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Please save this video because it’s already been taken off the Fox network. This needs to go viral.

The CDC themselves published these statistics showing the low risk of "covid" for virtually everybody, but especially children. Natural immunity is far better than any vax immunity.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

now compare to flu and pneumonia

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Exactly, we have been conditioned to fear illness rather than to pursue wellness. To treat the illness & it's symptoms, rather than to establish wellness so we can have strong immune systems that will help us when we get ill. Natural immunity is overlooked, &, as we saw in "covid," poo-pooed as stupid & even demonized. It is all about money & Big Pharma & the bondage to medications. The majority of people desire a quick fix & have little interest in doing those things necessary to pursue wellness. Disease is just that Dis-Ease. Wellness begins with a change of mind & a change of attitude. I know, as an ER & Critical Care RN for 50 year; very few people are truly interested in how to pursue what it takes to live a healthy lifestyle. The whole approach to health care needs to be changes from pharmaceutical care back to caused based care, natural remedies & wellness. This includes spiritual wellness as well, because so many diseases can be cured by not having Dis-Ease, & reduced fear.

(1) Show this thread

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication