DJT making SURE people know that “drug dealers” are getting the death penalty.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Fauci too hopefully!

Hopefully the ones that write the prescriptions too!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

yes Bye bye Big Pharma

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

haha - I hope this includes any and all accomplice's aka anyone letting in millions illegal immigrants to the country

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

bye, bye, big pharma/witchcraft!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Thank you for circling back to this. A quiet hush consumed us here as many were hitting their bongs when they heard it. As I've said before and will say again, first we will need to define "drugs".

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Bigger than you can imagine in so many areas and on so many levels!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

"AHA-UASCA HERE WE COME!

Also IBOGA 20 Years of Drug Therapy in a Single Experience; A Holo-Fractal "Past-Life Review" that Helps You to SEE the Fear-Based Roots of Your E-"MOTION"-AL and MENTAL PROGRAMMING and FREE You from the Effects of this Programming Almost Instantaneously!

(2) Show this thread

Thank you for pointing that out :)
Makes perfect sense.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂❤️🇸🇯I am løving him extra when he does, its upsetting so many😂😂😂🩰and its worQing
All publisitet is good,and when they get to know the drugdealers dont only push fetanyl but Adrenachrome,i think theyll be very happy😂🩰trolling is føn

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Bye Pharma.
Your homicidal Reign is coming to an end.

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

Bye Pharma.
Your homicidal Reign is coming to an end.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Pfizer, moderna, J and J, and the other one!!! Buh bye!!!

Praying for a revelation each day. Not of this world, just in it. Come what may, His will be done. I’m fantastic!

big Pharma drug dealers are included.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok as long as we dont have corrupt prosecutors and judges convincing innocent ppl.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

this is why i am against it as well,that and God. He did say the vengens is mine and i am a living testemony to that Nana
But under Trump, no such thing would happen

(1) Show this thread

Prisoners and their new brides....😂

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Fook yeah he is

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Oh he did alright
karli shared this look at the ladies face 😂

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Who is she?

(1) Show this thread

I was thinking the same thing. Bye Bye, "DRUG dealers."

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

And he's not only referring to low-level dealers on the streets, but in the C-suites of big ph@rma, for instance.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

Be still my heart. Can't happen soon enough.

(1) Show this thread

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

Quick trial!