#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

so what were they going to do with us that are unvaxxed

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

They did what they could to the unvaxxed.
Times up for [them].

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Military is still threatening those that refuse. Even those with medical and religious excemption requests.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

THAT is fuc*ked up! I thought the Military was in "control"...This tells me either 1-The vax is now not dangerous, or 2-The Military is compromised too and THAT is NOT comforting in the LEAST!!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

The Army and Air Force are compromised. Space Force might not be. Marines just won in court to not take the Vax

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it