#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Only people mentioned by @Victorious11 in this post can reply

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

when you say target, are we talking microwave cooking? causing cancers to form? mind control? all of the above?

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

IMHO this is a sticky situation for pure bloods - we may still be in some danger as they discover how valuable our blood now is...God has this - not worried

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

The creator or builder (you call God) is just watching everything that happens. I am not writing "now" because time is only relative as is matter.
How it turns out for humanity depends only on humanity.
No one else.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

They did what they could to the unvaxxed.
Times up for [them].

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I was recently referred to as “ unvaccinated personnel” or as I like to say, “their worst nightmare.” 😁 The harder they pushed, the more God gave me strength.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(32) Show this thread