Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

why do they GLOW?

Must watch❗️😏

Someone needs to take down these 5G WEAPONS ❗️😠You need to watch the movie (CELL) With John Cusack and Samuel Jackson, It’s a Stephen King movie❗️😏😳😳

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Will it cut out the ugly 5G "tree" towers.........??

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

Yea...they are comical...saw one yesterday

(1) Show this thread

Humanity must be saved.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

What's with the recent Zombies coming out this past
week, worldwide?

They look around, like someone tapped them on the
shoulder, wave their arms wildly & fall into
convulsions.

Testing Targeted 5G hits?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

When shit goes down… remember… theres lots of gold and platinum in those towers. Instant riches!!!

Now that’s funny (not, but is)🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

When cell phones first came out I had one. One of my very good friends had a husband who worked at the DOD. My friend and I started to go down the rabbit hole together all those years ago. She told me something similar years ago and that's the last time I used my phone. Seriously. My friends husband would talk in his sleep at night. So my friend would wait until he was good and asleep to ask questions (he was a drinker) we both wanted to know things about. You would not believe the things we found out! But the cell phone thing? True. Also smart TV's. they never stop recording.

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I mentioned the other day that the bulbs on our street lights were being switched out, I didn't mention that my family was doing commentary saying it may be the uv kind that reads the jabbed neighbors MARK. 🤔😑 At this point in this movie I would say that personally I think whatever was already in that lighting that was meant to make us ill, is being lawfully replaced by a system other than our nefarious government.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

It’s good to have a few Good billionaires on our side.💓🤜🏻⚡️🤛🏻

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I agree VK we need something massive to counter punch these Vax's

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

VK, when you state ‘serialized’, does this mean what others have claimed regarding the jab inserting a chip? I have seen people who prove this by scanning with the bluetooth option on the cell phones. I tried this on my hubby and did not find a code, just one bluetooth device that we could not figure out.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

think he means something like this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VAX
Then Switch to Star link QFS?
Guessing at this point🤔

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

u need to follow this dude in telegram channel who was doing the experiment on vaxxed people to see if its possible

(2) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Saving humanity is why we are here💖

I see the APL went up to 9.399!

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

wonder if some batches are more "potent" than others...and how many recieved placebos

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response I am Keri to her Publication

I read that not only did they have 3 strengths,
1 being a placebo for Elites... but all 3 Vax makers
coordinated where they used what strength.

Targeted geographically.

Pure Evil.

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

i do, as well. i was told by one that something would be used to knock down the plans of the weaponized vax, 5G, phone plans. i expected it to be the “6G or higher” that Trump mentioned a few times. they also said somethink would negate the vax. hoping this frequency is it.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

nobody likes this game, but I like and admire people who play it better than the DS

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Speaking of 5G

My scare event is overtaking humans.
Worser than be dead.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Zombie apocalypse 🧟‍♀️.. would people be able to “off” a loved one?

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I can only imagine whats in the vaccine they are pushing for radiation exposure.. probably liquid radiation.. 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

You are a plethora of information VK….and I love it!!! You're like a rubiks cube to me…!

I don't mind that as long as it is only used for good, and not to control or divide us.
We need to come together as one.

Starlink utilized as a type of firewall?