#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

so what were they going to do with us that are unvaxxed

They did what they could to the unvaxxed.
Times up for [them].

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I was recently referred to as “ unvaccinated personnel” or as I like to say, “their worst nightmare.” 😁 The harder they pushed, the more God gave me strength.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Keri Alexander to her Publication

We got this 👍
#GodWins

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Looking forward to this!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

thry still have the original shot . i called Kinney Drugs told them i needed the furst one to work in NY. they gave me an appointment for 10/13 at 1030 as if i will take it . sad thing js even my family wants me to take it so i can work again because im ooor as F. ito say this has been eesy is crazy

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Meaning the remdesivir and vent=☠️?

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Military is still threatening those that refuse. Even those with medical and religious excemption requests.

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

THAT is fuc*ked up! I thought the Military was in "control"...This tells me either 1-The vax is now not dangerous, or 2-The Military is compromised too and THAT is NOT comforting in the LEAST!!!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=They+did+what+they+could+to+the+unvaxxed.+Times+up+for

The Lion Of Judah Loosens
The Seven Seals And
Opens The Book 565
The Change In The Hearts
Of Us Will Bring About
Healing The Earth 565
The Grey Aliens Are From
The Zeta Reticuli Star
System 565
Admit That You Dont Know
Who I Or Even You Really
Are 565
Jesus Is The First And
The Last Alpha And Omega
Beginning And The End 565
The Ark Of The Covenant
Is The Second Coming Of
Jesus Christ 565
All Of The Fallen Angles
Are Going To Be Erased
From Existence Now 565
The Moon Is Hollow And
Houses Evil Aliens Coming
To Earth 565❤️
Gene Death Of Billions
Apocalypse Over Jesus On
The Cross 565

David Was The Second King
Of The United Kingdom Of
Israel And Judah 565❤️
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David

Thought Creates Reality
Only Consciousness Is
Real❤️
First King Of The
Messianic Dragon
Succession Was Biblical
Cain 565

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

❤️Each Member Is To Leave A
Percentage Of His Estate
To The Skulls 565❤️

The Center Of The
Universe Cannot Exist
Without Edges 565

Occultists Had Rejected
Healing And Instead
Parasite On Humans 565

Genetics Laboratory And
Holding Center For
Captured Humans 565

Cern European
Organization For Nuclear
Research Stargate 565❤️

People Can Become
Addicted To Power
Therefore It Should Be
Illegal 565❤️

Hey Jim I Have Lived Many
Lives And Keep Coming
Back Time After Time❤️

Elvis Presley Birthday
One Eight Nineteen
Thirty Five❤️

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Chuck Schumer??

(2) Show this thread

👍

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

soon the purebloods take over - if you are one - be careful - your blood is more valuable than gold

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

NOW WE DO OUR THING...and they won't like it💥💥💥💥💥🤣

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

That is good news

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

World stalemate.

FJB .......Trump is my President

When my husband got Bacteria Pneumonia we were treated like shit cause we are unvaxed told if we would have had the vax we wouldnt have got sick . My uncle would call me screaming at me telling me it was our fault this virus won’t go away . They say the hospitals were targeting the unvaxed i can say the 8 days my husband was in there they were murdering both , i talked to so many that were vaxed and unvaxed that were murdered . Please let JUSTICE COME SOON .

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

JUSTICE IS COMING!! AND THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE FROM JUST US!!!💥💥💥🦅

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

JUSTICE IS COMING!! AND THEY CAN NO LONGER HIDE FROM JUST US!!!💥💥💥🦅

(5) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

The world cannot swallow the truth.

Did the evil pushers of the vax actually take the vax though , knowing what it was and does? I am thinking not since it would seem only the good naive ones who took it appear to be the only ones impacted. This is what I am seeing amongst my family and coworkers anyway. The evil people that took the jab live and thrive and the good people that took the die or are sick.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

No they did NOT take the Shot!

They even mocked us by “Taking the Shot”’in Public with the Cap on the end of the Syringe (Pelosi etc).

EVIL.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

Can’t wait for that last piece of sand to hit the bottom chamber. Anxious to get to work on building the future.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

TICK TOCK

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

My life has done a 360 and taken a path I know now inevitable no matter how I fought to put it on the path I thought was mine God had a different path and gave me the my stength that came from above I could not of done it alone with that also comes the knowing of a better life standing with god and all of you.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

geez edit button needed

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

thank God, but how do we fix the vaxed? THANK you for everything you do! Sometimes it twists my brain, but AU has been my Go to for sanity and support!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

VK, so many signs. Trust plan secured for us after.:) Don”t want to be missing you and AU friends.

TS 2:13 > 33

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

your t/s here is 10:44 > 144 🙌

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Based on the fact we’re in 2023 and Betelgeus explodes earlier than we expect, (Starlinks ready), then Elon Musk buying Twitter becomes null and void?

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Betelgeus explodes - is that a new planet?

(1) Show this thread

Let there be light.

John 1:5
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Oh wow... 😃 These two images got and held my Attention in a really 'feel good' kind of way...😍.! Thank you..🤗🙏☺️

Yeshua🩸✝️ Mrs LuAnn Aalvik♥️ BereanWatchman Aleph/א Tav/ת #Gospel🎶 #CiC 👉#TrumpWon #19 NoVax! ORPatriot IFBAP💯

.... ... Aleph Tav The Light .... ...
- Genesis 1:4 in Hebrew

(2) Show this thread

check rfk jr on black nobility , black sun website
stop promoting cabal players

senatusconsultum.eu

1201 you say?!

#1201 = TRUMP card coming

(2) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

From your lips to God’s ears, I pray it’s done.

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

🙏❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Hootie & The Blowfish - Time (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching the official music video for Hootie & The Blowfish - "Time" from the album 'Cracked Rear View' (1994)Subscribe to the Rhino Channel! https://...

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

what's it going to take or what has to happen to get these toxic jabs pulled off the market permanently?

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

The Great Awakening... 🙏

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

There are still a lot of folks who run around in fear of the "V"
wearing masks, afraid to go out, double jabbed, double boosted, etc. no matter what they are told or hear. Yes, a GREAT awakening is needed or a scare event needed to shock them into some kind of sense. That's just for the sheep. Big Pharma needs to be taken down IMO along with MSM, but Fauci first, well all of them! CDC, FDA, DHS, you know all 3 letter agencies

(3) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

We all did a great job with tuffing it out then
😎👍👊