My family could use Your prayers having a hard time with our son X right now, my wife left with baby, not sure what to do, I just keep asking God to be with us, its a volitale situation, one that has kept me in the home for reason, my son has a good heart but in his head something attacks, he gets violent, and me beating his ass will do nothing, I talk he wont hear, we ask he wont talk, the world has gotten to him since covid, I cant just call the police on a 17yr old and I cant force him into a car to go to a behavioral science unit, what do they do to kids in there anyways, I know God has a plan, and I will not complain about my circumstances, I am thankful to have children to love and am grateful for that which God has chosen us to face as it always blooms into beauty.

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Please get a hair mineral test on him to see what is out of balance in his body (blood work will take much longer to show it) - Copper is a big issue today and causes many problelms (whether high or low) - many ADD/ADHD children also have ODD (oppositional defiance disorder) related to these problems. My niece's daughter showed very high copper (has ADHD/ODD) - need to fix the imbalance. It is so prevalent today read Morley Robbins book Cu-re Fatigue about copper and how to fix it.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Lynn Tapper to her Publication

TY 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response DorQus Patriot to her Publication

TY 🙏❤️ God Bless You.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Prayers for you family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this and find solutions 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

😇May the Lord keep you and your family in His loving embrace.

In response Red 55S to her Publication

TY and You and Yours Sister. Praise God !!!!

Much Love to You. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

🙏❤️🙏❤️Struggles are real and hard right now. Hang in there. He is 17, you do have a say, figure out where his anger is coming from. Look everywhere. Our son was doing drugs with friends we thought were his friends but weren't we found out. Still dealing with it. Help him when you still have some say. Sending angels to guide you all. Glad your wife came home with the baby. You always need support.

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

Yes we will. and roger that sister. Love you. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I have 3 boys, the youngest is 26 and he is the most open minded and rebellious of all 3. He highly looks up to me but he also rebels against me. He kicked dents in my car last year and hit me 3 times. I also dont call cops. The best route I have found that has worked better is one of my buddies. If you have a close friend that he may also look up to, maybe try that approach. I have been in hospitals myself and also my son. They are pretty much a crutch. The medicine they give, I highly disagree with. Multiple times my own medicine made me suicidal and I od'd 3 times on it. Mine son did his also. The buddy approach hasn't made things perfect but has helped change things tremendously. Kids will rebel against family. Maybe just try a close friend of yours. I am praying for you and your family Jason. I know its rough but just keep your wife and other kids safe and make the cops the very last resort. A court order can 96 him but it could also make him very angry with you.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Praying for you and the family Jason. Love you all so much. If your wife needs a listening ear, I am always here.🙏❤️

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

I’m so sorry to hear that your son is having troubles. I went through something similar with my son. It took many years to find the trigger, but it ended up being mold in our house. Getting away from it and contaminated possessions was key to our healing. Just a thought. Your whole family is in my prayers.

In response Susan Cue to her Publication

🙏❤️ 92 as well . hmmm

(1) Show this thread

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

And we should all try to get rid of any parasites we may have. Who knows how much we are all affected by them. How many behavioral issues they cause.

Here 4 the show. Then? We go beyond.... #WWG1WGA

Sending prayers your way. He sounds very much like my brother, growing up. He still holds that anger, but manages to control it better now. I hope your family can find peace & come back together. ❤️

In response Oregon Patriot to her Publication

God will make a way always, Mom and baby back home now, just needed to get away as the non engagement is hard for her, its not easy, but its Gods' Plan for reasons that will be shown one day. Thank You So Much. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🙏Sending prayers & strength Jason
Something is his trigger, find the trigger point to heal that.
Also, can you play 432Hz music outside his bedroom when he sleeps to assist in healing through the night?

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers lifted fren💖 Family is everything. I can't imagine being a teen in today's time. Respond with overflowing love. He will catch your vibe eventually. He will open up. Love you.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

TY ❤️🙏❤️ Love You too.

(1) Show this thread

praying for your family. i trust your son will be ok. i went thru this with my brother it was drug induced psychosis and he is built like a wwe fighter so we had to call the cops and get him safely taken to the psych hopsital and we are all grateful we did that 4x on him over 2 years. we could not tame him and he was a danger to himself. i did not have God with me or my family at the time. the devil owned us all.

i trust God will answer our prayers to take care of your boy and your family. please keep us updated. i feel for you ♥️ stay strong and positive. ask God for MORE strength ♥️🙏

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

TY . So Much Love . And I Believe this too . 🛐

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for you and your family Jason

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

TY and God has heard the prayers all is calm and loving, I know HE has a plan, I just gotta get the team here to walk it out with me, without asking but leading as I am lead so they may recognize the path they too are being led down release control and live now always.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

My prayers are with you and your family Jason. In Jesus Name 🙏

A while back there was chaos in my family. I got so many prayers along with good advice. A very good anon DD said I should put on worship music. I hadn't even thought of that. I did and the entire atmosphere including attitudes were transformed. I don't know if that will help or not but it is worth a try. Blessings

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

DD is a wiseman. Love You Sister. 🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏 lord hear our prayers

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

in the name of Jesus amen.

(1) Show this thread

God please intervene in this family. Only you know what is going on with Jason's son. I pray father that you would bring a peace upon him to guard his heart and his mind. I pray for that peace also for Jason, his wife, and other children. God we thank you that NO weapon formed against Jason and his family shall prosper. We thank you for your divine intervention in your name we pray. Amen.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Amen. 🙏 It is peaceful here once more, thank you and God is Good!!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I am so sorry. My heart and prayers go out to you, your son, and your wife. I cannot imagine what the covid insanity has truly done to the psyche of young people. He is so fortunate he has wonderful parents. Something you might want to look into is the possibility of a biochemical imbalance. For example when the copper to zinc ratio is off balance it can cause many of the behaviors you listed. You could always try a camping trip-just the two of you- and see if he shares something with you. A neutral setting can help a lot. Prayers and love to you. 💛🙏🏻

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

take authority over the situation in Jesus' name. Command satan to loose him and let him go. Use the power of the Blood of Jesus.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Lifting you all up in love and prayer. Heavenly Father, hear our prayers. 🙏✨❤️🙏

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

TY. 🙏❤️ and for All Families rn May God be with them All. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Sending you tons of prayers.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Sending you tons of prayers.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

TY and all is calm here once more its a constant tilt retilt happening never before has our home been as such but its not just ours, soon and very soon, it shall be full tilt shift and done as we step into that Light.

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Sending you many prayers, love and healing 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I went through it with mine. Back in the day, i put her in a police car and physc. unit. Seperate situations. thank god I did. She is now a happy healthy and balanced young lady without medications. I pray the same for you and yours.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts