"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

My family could use Your prayers having a hard time with our son X right now, my wife left with baby, not sure what to do, I just keep asking God to be with us, its a volitale situation, one that has kept me in the home for reason, my son has a good heart but in his head something attacks, he gets violent, and me beating his ass will do nothing, I talk he wont hear, we ask he wont talk, the world has gotten to him since covid, I cant just call the police on a 17yr old and I cant force him into a car to go to a behavioral science unit, what do they do to kids in there anyways, I know God has a plan, and I will not complain about my circumstances, I am thankful to have children to love and am grateful for that which God has chosen us to face as it always blooms into beauty.

I have 3 boys, the youngest is 26 and he is the most open minded and rebellious of all 3. He highly looks up to me but he also rebels against me. He kicked dents in my car last year and hit me 3 times. I also dont call cops. The best route I have found that has worked better is one of my buddies. If you have a close friend that he may also look up to, maybe try that approach. I have been in hospitals myself and also my son. They are pretty much a crutch. The medicine they give, I highly disagree with. Multiple times my own medicine made me suicidal and I od'd 3 times on it. Mine son did his also. The buddy approach hasn't made things perfect but has helped change things tremendously. Kids will rebel against family. Maybe just try a close friend of yours. I am praying for you and your family Jason. I know its rough but just keep your wife and other kids safe and make the cops the very last resort. A court order can 96 him but it could also make him very angry with you.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kanderc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristopher Anderson ~X~, click on at the bottom under it