"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

My family could use Your prayers having a hard time with our son X right now, my wife left with baby, not sure what to do, I just keep asking God to be with us, its a volitale situation, one that has kept me in the home for reason, my son has a good heart but in his head something attacks, he gets violent, and me beating his ass will do nothing, I talk he wont hear, we ask he wont talk, the world has gotten to him since covid, I cant just call the police on a 17yr old and I cant force him into a car to go to a behavioral science unit, what do they do to kids in there anyways, I know God has a plan, and I will not complain about my circumstances, I am thankful to have children to love and am grateful for that which God has chosen us to face as it always blooms into beauty.

Only people mentioned by @Amyl123 in this post can reply

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

in the name of Jesus amen.