#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Influx of trolls. Always before an election.

Blocking all of them.
If iI admit that I am lost in the woods, why would anyone follow me...lol

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Found at least 5 of them... since they haven't got any posts we can't press the fooked button. https://anonup.com/thread/10643266

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Paradise is the Goal to her Publication

First click the drop down ( red arrow in pic)
click report first, and then block.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Kristina ❤️❤️ to her Publication

We have to keep our home, safe!

(1) Show this thread

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Reported it. I think they're gone now.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

Yes friend, this one is gone...
We are making this a safe home for all!

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

yup….yesterday….blocked ‘it’!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Yes, it is AI...

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Got this too yesterday. Blocked her *ss

In response hope saxton to her Publication

We are keeping our home safe!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Blocked that one too! So wondering how they get in with following the 60,203 and also is that some kind of spell number? Just some thoughts...

In response Ange Love to her Publication

NOt a spell number, it is easy to do. If you go to an account that has a high number of followers, you click the following or followers and the list pops up. Then it is just a matter of clicking to follow.

(1) Show this thread

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

Just reported this bs.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

😂😂😂 I'm still being chased by ladybugs and dogs, no profile pictures, just fauna. I block them.

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Like this one? lol

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

That bot started following me too. I was surprised at some of the names on her list of people who followed "her" back.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

AI is hacking and adding.

(1) Show this thread

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

I blocked the same this morning. 🙄

Shame WeGo has an infiltration issue.

Umm. Maybe remember to check their account before you follow? 😂🤣. Whoever you 18 followers are! 🤦‍♀️😂

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

i just checked my folowers, ive got someone on there advertising sex work, for Gods sake...howv do i block and delete this poop? not computer savvy

Proud MAGA American. Wife, Mom, Grandmother & Cancer survivor. #Familyiseverything

In response Bookish Girl to her Publication

should i make my settings so that people have to ask to follow me?

In response Bookish Girl to her Publication

Go to her page, there will be a section that you can click to block
I made a how to, for you...

(2) Show this thread

oh man i thought i was special and she just lliked me lol

In response reaper myer to his Publication

You are special.
AI is the one that is screwed up.
Us anons have to stick together lol.

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

She definitely got around.... to me, too!

In response Scat ling to her Publication

I just find it odd that the system thinks we would follow someone because of looks. They know nothing of real people!

(1) Show this thread

Thats the one I blocked yesterday, Charlie! ✅

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

Good morning, Beverly...
The AI is trying to troll the wrong platform because we all stick together. So many of us are conservative and are here for eachother.

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I decided to “report user“ instead. That one was definitely easy to spot.

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

Great idea!
If they make comments, I screen shot and then hit the fook and circulate in my feed until they are taken out!

(1) Show this thread

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Lol...She was in my follow collumn yesterday! Quite a lovely cold sore too!! 🤭
We must be irresistable to them dame-bots Charlie!!!...try not to be so sexy!🤣😆😬

Daughter of the most high God, US Army Vet, blessed w/best husband! NO DMs Please, NOT interested in Crypto/or your $ making schemes.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

She was in my Notifications this morning!! Blocked her immediately. What is up with all these posting that they are here for sex? 🤮

Daughter of the most high God, US Army Vet, blessed w/best husband! NO DMs Please, NOT interested in Crypto/or your $ making schemes.

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

She was in my Notifications this morning!! Blocked her immediately. What is up with all these posting that they are here for sex? 🤮

(4) Show this thread

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I got this one as well. How can a less than one month old account have 60,000+ they are following?

In response CharRose to her Publication

They find a member that has a large following ( for security I will not name, names) and they click the following link. Easy peasy...

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Wise man!

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Hey, I just saw your comment!
I am doing much better, thank you RR.

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

😁😁😁😁😁😁👊😁👊😁👊