VK@vincentkennedy is absolutely right. SAY NO!!! I understand people have to work to support there family and cannot homeschool, I get it.

I used to think it was ‘mandatory’ for kids to have all their shots before starting school, but like I said, our little one started Pre-K at almost 4, without her 3 year old vaccines and all was fine. Lady at the school said they are seeing more and more of this.

Maybe each state will be different. Doesn’t matter, noone can actually force you to inject your child with anything, Ask Bill Gates whose children were not vaccinated.

This is a REDLINE they cannot cross. Stand your ground in protecting your family, that is your#1 priority.

Hold the line, feels like the Precipice is getting closer. WWG1WGA!

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

In my town parents got together and formed a charter school! It can be done. 😊 Organize, have meetings, form strong groups of parents. Engage retired teachers to help establish a school or CO-OP type of endeavor. Share homeschooling teaching. Ask your churches to get involved by offering use of Sunday school classrooms and starting a faith based school. Form a homeschool parents group and share the responsibilities. Use on- line teaching for a group class. Hire retired teachers to tutor, teach a small group of kids. The government school (aka public school) system has got to be replaced because these so- called schools are just indoctrination centers.Have homeschool parents in your towns speak at meetings and ask them to help. PARENTS, IT IS UP TO YOU TO PROTECT YOUR KIDS. 😇

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

schools have been giving hormone injections with out telling parents. what does it take for parents to learn that children are not safe in a public school.

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

I philosophically exempted my kids when they went to school. Many parents dont realize their rights. I went straight to the nurse and had the conversation. I know some states, like California, have no exemptions and this is where a red line would come in handy. pull kids from school or move. For parents who cant afford to miss work and have kids at home can look into homeschool groups, co-ops, and tutors. I even found a science center that homeschools kids 8-3 with full courses. It takes some digging, but so much is available now. Hope this helps someone.

EVERY DISTRICT SHOULD START A NEW SCHOOL CALLED PATRIOT SCHOOL, NO SHOTS REQUIRED.

In response James Dean to his Publication

yeah and actually teach how to survive Sewing, gardening, homeic, shop, etc., Yeap some of the yuppies is going to have to get there hands dirty. .

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Was proven in court in 2017 there is not one vaccines tested safe, further more there has not been lawful authority for any vaccine, and vaccines are not vaccines as per a definition.
There needs to be an emolument for these companies to exist, for all vaccines.

An unlawful private agency, corporation.

As per article's of confederation, there must be an emolument to have lawful authority.
The CDC does not have an emolument, has dirty hands, is treasonous, many conflicts of interest, owns vaccines, crimes against humanity, waring on We The People.
Lets take a look at the word emolument.
Emoluments violations under brady, failing to bring forth exculpatory evidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQHPS3flM_s&t=1385s

Emoluments and causes of action and writs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7oX0rnx9Bo&t=1635s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcZdyZlPrNs&t=541s

Emoluments Violations under Brady - YouTube

Why "Brady", and what does it have to do with "Liberty Interest", and or "Policy" of all things? Good questions to have in your mind as you watch this presen...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Yes, check your school system for exemptions. i am in msryland a blue state and it was as simple as signing a line on a form for religious exemption!!!!

Sounds a bit like a time of precipice. ⚡

In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication

🌈Ahhh... wrote my comment before I read what you wrote!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Many states have exemptions. Easy to apply online. Having worked with records, can tell you there are many children with exemptions. Vaccines are not mandatory. Like someone said in comments, it would be a good idea to skip Kinder and enter 1st. States check Grade K,6,9. Paregts easily give out the childrens SSN and even that is not mandatory. Just say NO.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Parents need to ban together and create a vaccine free school community of their own. I understand single parents have to work. But I'm telling ya, if my kiddos were still young, I would swallow my pride, go on state welfare and HOME SCHOOL. We as parents need to PROTECT our children at any cost! Especially these days!

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Parents need to ban together and create a vaccine free school community of their own. I understand single parents have to work. But I'm telling ya, if my kiddos were still young, I would swallow my pride, go on state welfare and HOME SCHOOL. We as parents need to PROTECT our children at any cost! Especially these days!

In WA State vaccines are mandatory. If you claim religious exemption you have to be a member of a congregation WITH a member of that congregation being a physician! 😡 The Catholic schools here do not accept religious exemption.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/73-catholic-schools-washington-end-religious-vaccine-exemptions/story?id=66060566 (notice the 666 in this link?)

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Yes, if the snakes stopped hissing, they are still snakes...
I see it as good, the decision of cdc went through as too many
parents would say--see the snakes stopped hissing, we don't
need to get pissed and stomp them out

i am so glad my kids are grown.
but they have kids of their own.
i fear for my kids and grand kids.
my heart aches for all parents.
i was a single parent for a long time. had to work.
how was i to home school (which back then wasnt a thing..it wasnt done)..work to keep the house and feed my family..etc...
what these people have done to all of us.

Exactly. There are ways around everything. I did it in California about 10 years ago, but now its more difficult. What I suggest is skip Kindergarten,not mandatory,when shots are due. Enter school in 1st grade.

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Completely agree! Parents must rise up and say no.
#ProtectTheChildren
#HoldTheLine
#FamilyIsEverything

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

#SaveTheChildren has many meanings

(1) Show this thread

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Home schooling is possible if people band together in neighborhoods or in families to share the responsibilities or to hire a teacher. Manyntrachers were fired and need the work too.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Agreed.

(1) Show this thread

SGAnon on TS

@RealSGAnon

·
4h
Todays CDC decision was foreseen by WH Mil commanders.
An ironclad case is being built for history books, to show:
* An existential, catastrophic emergency existed to every man, woman, and child in the USA and the world
* World governing coalitions in all countries are complicit, and made the emergency possible
* Those coalitions serve at the pleasure of puppet masters, who control bureaucracy, business, finance, government, and the practice of law, in all nations

👆 Military is the only way