I saw some “influencers” absolutely trash, berate and even doxx someone for asking a genuine question today.

I was embarassed for our movement. Not all “influencers” influence for good. That kind of thing should not be happening in this movement.

Please help me pray for all of us… especially new folks… to have discernment in who to “follow” in these crucial times.

Only people mentioned by @CarolinaOuest in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

Some people struggling with ego.

I still think it is weird to use the term influencers as my info predates the net, as SO many patriots information does, WHOLE point is "sands along the seashores" patriots, see.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I sincerely hope it wasn't on AU. We need to continue to lift each other up in vibes and prayer.

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

If we have people in this movement who would treat people badly, then by all means they should be named! Then we would know who to block!

oh yeah there are a few in here with UGGE EGOS. They think they know more than the rest of us, even though we are all here to learn. Some people need to humble themselves. No Man Woman or Child above another. We are all both the STUDENT and the TEACHER. We share all of our Knowledge we may qurstion some of it but thats what this is about using our own discerment. BE HUMBLE! We were all sheep before this movement remember that.

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯

(1) Show this thread

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

what channel were you watching at the time?

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

There are days when I scream at my laptop, literally blood-curdling wails of incredulity at some of these charlatans. It infuriates me to no end. They will be exposed.

I've used the FOOKED button twice

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication

Please don’t laugh, by the time I get through my day it’s late and I lay down and I’m trying to catch up on what’s happening here I fell sleep with my finger on the phone and I hit THE button. If I’ve done that to anybody I apologize because I’ve never fooked Anybody intentionally. But I am blocked by a few so my bad don’t read and sleep at the same time lol

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

:(

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yeah. It’s sad.

I would think we would be farther down the road from “ego” by now.

Mission over ego.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

It seems like we need to pray even more the past two weeks and up our vibe ...refusing to allow doubt or depression in ...KEEPING GOD FRONT AND CENTER!!!💜🙏💜

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Praise God! Fear not! He is always between us and all that we face!

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Praise God! Fear not! He is always between us and all that we face!

(3) Show this thread

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

lol @ the word and use of ‘Influencer’…

I have about as much trust in an assigned ‘influencer’ as I do an assigned ‘expert’.

Our movement is suposed to be research and think for yourself.

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Didn’t VK once post something about us being influencers? Wish I had saved it!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

GUT HEALTH!

(2) Show this thread

It is sad and disappointing. It appears to happen daily on TS. Thankfully I it is rare to see any kind of shameful behavior on this platform. I am praying for people's discernment. I do feel bad for those that are new because it is intimidating to learn and ask questions. One thing is for sure you will never win over someone or convince them of anything by treating them poorly.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏

unfortunately there are bad actors infiltrated in our movement and like you said, some have huge egos. Q said there is no room for egos in this movement.

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

Please name those who are trolls here.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

#prayerteam

on "follow" hiatus with few exceptions of late totally expecting infiltration!

can you link the thread?

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

I dont have the thread.

It was in chat on a Rumble show in front of thousands of people.

It makes me very sad.

Big egos can really hurt good people.

(1) Show this thread

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

I agree Carolina, we all had questions, we still have questions. Some people act like it's a power grab, please have more humility. Your point will be readily more absorbed, then feeling like you had a dagger shoved in your back.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

it’s not the norm here on AU but it does happen.I’ve experienced it myself .

who were they ill return the favor

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
Luke 6:27-28

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Yes... already prayed.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I so admire your heart. Some days I do well in that arena, but few and far between. I tell myself I'm a warrior in the midst of a bloody war and that there will be time for Agape love soon.

(2) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Yes.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Very sad. We were all newbies at one time. Patriots must remain patient an answer nicely. Otherwise we are no better than dems

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I hate to think this is true but I guess we are beyond that now. We all know the horrific details of what the unawakened have yet to discover. God help them all when this news comes tumbling out all at once - we had the "luxury" of being given the info a little at a time.Thanks for posting though. What a wake up everyone is in for. I think the days we've long waited for are right around the corner

(1) Show this thread