I saw some “influencers” absolutely trash, berate and even doxx someone for asking a genuine question today.

I was embarassed for our movement. Not all “influencers” influence for good. That kind of thing should not be happening in this movement.

Please help me pray for all of us… especially new folks… to have discernment in who to “follow” in these crucial times.

It seems like we need to pray even more the past two weeks and up our vibe ...refusing to allow doubt or depression in ...KEEPING GOD FRONT AND CENTER!!!💜🙏💜

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Eaglesoul in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

Praise God! Fear not! He is always between us and all that we face!

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

AMEN💞🙏💞

(1) Show this thread