I saw some “influencers” absolutely trash, berate and even doxx someone for asking a genuine question today.

I was embarassed for our movement. Not all “influencers” influence for good. That kind of thing should not be happening in this movement.

Please help me pray for all of us… especially new folks… to have discernment in who to “follow” in these crucial times.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication

I hate to think this is true but I guess we are beyond that now. We all know the horrific details of what the unawakened have yet to discover. God help them all when this news comes tumbling out all at once - we had the "luxury" of being given the info a little at a time.Thanks for posting though. What a wake up everyone is in for. I think the days we've long waited for are right around the corner

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angeldoc in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angel Doc to her Publication

Yes, that is my feeling. In fact, Juan O Savin has said in at least 2 videos that he thinks everything will come to a full stop on October 29th.