The wisdom of our Native elders is pure and simple. I've speculated here that what we are experiencing is an ascension. We're heading Up if you will. We're remembering who we are.

#KennedySonDay

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I love this picture it's one of my favorites of#jfk that is correct my friend we are remembering Who We Are. It's not easy when you get amnesia when you go through a birth canal. The truth is a lot Stranger Than Fiction. that there's certain Indian tribes here in North America that I adore. it seems like they follow a proper philosophy to living it one with nature and God's creation. I Am grateful to have a little Cherokee blood. in may help in seeing Beyond The Matrix having some Native American blood, whenever I've gone canoeing and camping I've just felt totally at home like I've done it before, and the first Spirit that presented itself to me was Native American.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Remembering is so important.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Makes so much sense now. To think we basically imprisoned them on thier own land. Here, repatations are an appropriate remedy.

Looking at things from a new perspective it is easy to see that narratives taught to us are lies. They tried to instill fear of Native Americans so they could murder them and steal their land. I can only guess at their other nefarious reasons. I will take a wild guess and say it has to do with the fact they were living off the land. They never wasted anything, ate whole foods and used pure/natural medicine to heal. What they have done to the Native Americans could be mirrored to what they are doing to the rest of humanity only people can't see it. It's not as obvious but it is there if one wants to see the truth. Will there be any real Native Americans left to teach us their wisdom?

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

My family is from the Hopi Tribe. My Grandfather served in our military. I love learning about my heritage ❤️

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

The Hopi Tribe were a prophesizing people for God. They truly were touched with God's grace. I adore their rich culture. God bless the#FirstNationsPeople all tribes in the spirit of agape frequency and in Jesus name. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

This pic, this Indian...i know someone who interacted with him...very connecting.💞💜💞

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

prophetic 🙏❤️

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Some ppl see the ascension as leaving the planet, Nana sees it as an individual spiritual ascension meaning we find our truth we realize the soul powers that God gave us and become able to use them while still in these Earth suits.

We remember our past, see time for what it really is, and realize our place as infinite pieces of God fully restored and endowed with our abilities God gave us to exist and move thro dimensions and time ever increasing our soul presence to higher densities and evolve this human species to a much higher level of existence together, sovereign but also unified for goodness and God's purpose.

That's what Nana thinks.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Grateful for you sharing this Nana🙏😇

What I know is I'm here and how I got here✨I really miss my daughters and granchildren, only brother left and dad. But...having this time to myself and Jesus's Holy Spirit guidance, love and comfort is amazing and I'm learning so much just by a constant telepathic communication and riding this higher vibration since Spring 2020💞 I talk and sing outloud yes, but mostly it is a peaceful knowing from inside. Questions and answers shown, beautiful signs in nature. The nature is brighter and so much more since Spring 2020. Did I ascend higher in Spring 2020? I do think so. Yes, I want to know more, but only in it's purity, not the defiled stuff. Right now, on the internet I don't trust most knowledge of our ancient past. This is where the Holy Spirit is guiding me through this journey on our beautiful earth with more knowing, by going to the different places and being still to hear.

There is a simplicity in love, joy and peace that I love😇

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💫Agree... 100%✨

(7) Show this thread

💥👍😂

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE RAINBOW WARRIORS OF LOVE-LIGHT & LIGHT LOVE

"I Salute the LIGHT in your Eyes where the WHOLE UNIVERSE DWELLS. For when I AM in that Center WITHIN Me and you are in that Sacred Place WITHIN you, then WE Shall Be as ONE." The Final Prophetic Vision of Lakota Chief Crazy Horse

We, Here, on AU, are the Long-Awaited WARRIORS OF THE RAINBOW, who Anonymously & Unselfishly Share their Unique Spiritual Gifts with One Another with the Goal of Pro-Actively Creating a Personal & Planetary Community Populated by Self-Empowered, Sovereign Individuals & Nested Within a Local, State, National & Global Holographic Hierarchy led by TRULY Enlightened Leaders'--Divine Spiritual Catalysts who will Facilitate the Emergence of a New Creation--what the Bible refers to as the Restoration of the Garden of Eden, The Promised Land, The Kingdom of Heaven & the Body of CHRIST whose Individual Threads are Woven Together to Form the All-Embracing (Q)uantum (Quilt) of the NEW JERUSALEM!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE STORY OF OLD TURTLE, By Douglas Wood

"The Earth Knew ONE CREATOR, ONE LOVER, ONE THINKER, ONE SONG. Yet that Song broke into a Multitudinous Chorus as the Waves of Creative Love Surged Out from the Center of my Being and Splashed into New Civilizations and New Societies of Harmonious Human Interaction. Each Individual Human Being Knew Him or Herself as the Same "I", the Same SELF, the Creator I AM. So it came to pass that I was One and yet I was Eleven Billion. My Intelligence was Everywhere as my LOVE Created. All Understood. All Shared in the SAME BEING, the same Moment. All Were Present in the PRESENCE OF GOD." -Ken Carey, VISION: A Personal Call to Create a New World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0itq-Uk43mE

Old Turtle - YouTube

Read by Melissa Fain

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

My daughter collected money for this tribe in elementary school. She is an artist and she sent boxes of art supplies to the reservation for their head start program. I pray GOD lets me do his work on all Indian Reservations in the US. My husband and children have Cherokee on both sides of my husband's family. My favorite chief was always Chief Joseph. I loved his line "I will fight no more forever".

(4) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MANY KINDS OF AWAKENINGS 1111

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

I watched a six part documentary on "The Rise of The Sixth Sun". Natives, from all over the world explaining the importance of this "Great Awakening"
This is the book version:
https://www.thriftbooks.com/series/the-rise-of-the-sixth-sun/86951/

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Thank you very much. A fellow Patriot of ours also sent a very powerful story that this post is attempting to set the stage for.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Too true! As we diminish the distraction!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

key to everything right there♡

(1) Show this thread