🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The wisdom of our Native elders is pure and simple. I've speculated here that what we are experiencing is an ascension. We're heading Up if you will. We're remembering who we are.

#KennedySonDay

Looking at things from a new perspective it is easy to see that narratives taught to us are lies. They tried to instill fear of Native Americans so they could murder them and steal their land. I can only guess at their other nefarious reasons. I will take a wild guess and say it has to do with the fact they were living off the land. They never wasted anything, ate whole foods and used pure/natural medicine to heal. What they have done to the Native Americans could be mirrored to what they are doing to the rest of humanity only people can't see it. It's not as obvious but it is there if one wants to see the truth. Will there be any real Native Americans left to teach us their wisdom?

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Chonita Nigus, click on at the bottom under it