🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

The wisdom of our Native elders is pure and simple. I've speculated here that what we are experiencing is an ascension. We're heading Up if you will. We're remembering who we are.

#KennedySonDay

I love this picture it's one of my favorites of#jfk that is correct my friend we are remembering Who We Are. It's not easy when you get amnesia when you go through a birth canal. The truth is a lot Stranger Than Fiction. that there's certain Indian tribes here in North America that I adore. it seems like they follow a proper philosophy to living it one with nature and God's creation. I Am grateful to have a little Cherokee blood. in may help in seeing Beyond The Matrix having some Native American blood, whenever I've gone canoeing and camping I've just felt totally at home like I've done it before, and the first Spirit that presented itself to me was Native American.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @B_Christos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Mulloy, click on at the bottom under it