Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Praying now! God will go before you! 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Sending prayers!

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

🙏

Prayers for you 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for all of you, stay safe.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

father God watch over divine's family and keep him and all his family safe through these trying times and let him know that you are lighting the way for him. please father God we ask that you provide for all of his needs at this time. amen

🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏
please keep us posted that ya'll are safe

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Bless you.

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Prayering for you and your family safety and anyone else thats in the way of this terrible situation.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Asking God’s help for your situation and sending his angels over all of you! Stay safe! 🙏😇🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

@divinedirtclod… any update on your status?? are y’all safe??

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

We are good so far, still packed and ready to roll. It's a little less windy today, hoping that helps with containment.

Bless Up!

(1) Show this thread

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

Praying for your safety, and will be thinking about you.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Oh No! God bless and protect you and your family! May He surround you with his angels and his love! May he wrap you all in the protective light of the Holy Spirit! In Jesus' sweet name, Amen!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

stay calm and carry on, and we will pray for you and your family

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

praying - you have a team of prayer warriors behind you - keep us posted

Praying! 🙏🙏🙏

Yikes, missed tbis! 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Any updates? Evacuated? Still watching?

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

It jumped from 2k to 3k homes evacuated. Fire containment down 5% from 10%. We are packed and ready to roll.

Bless Up!

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers and asking God for a hedge of protection over you and your community

God I pray for divine protection over DD and his family. Please give them wisdom and guidance during this time. I pray also for your guidance and protection from all of those needing to evacuate at this time. Thank you God because you have got this

Prayers sent! Asking for protection for you, your family, friends and fire fighters, first responders. 🙏🏻💗🙏🏻 Hugs

🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

🙏🙏🙏

🙏