A day will come when I will wish that I hadn't wished for so much to happen so fast!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I often think the same, but lately, after having to endure the agony of the slow drip method of revealing truth, I have learned that I am a “blow up the damn and let the tsunami come forth” kind of person.

I may think I am ready when maybe I’m not, but - having been awake to what’s been going on in this world for decades and powerless to affect any real resistance to it on my own - I would rather be shaken to my core by the avalanche of truth, then endure the agonizing waterboarding we are going through at present.

At some point, the bandage has to be ripped off - it’s gonna hurt, but better quick pain than the slow torture of having it pulled off one’s arm one agonizing hair at a time.

Only people mentioned by @Sepia3c in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Suzanne C. 575, click on at the bottom under it