#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

I would like for my friends here on Anonup to say a prayer for my best friend Heather. During covid we didnt interact that much. I guess i was to weird. Well she has always spent much time at the doctors and has always got shots for flu and shingles. She has also got the covid shots. She was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and now its in her brain, her hip, her spinal cord. shes been through chemo and is now undergoing some experiment treatment at the mayo clinic in Jacksonville Fla. i have tried to tell her and even give her ivermectin and have sent her links to Jimmy Humbles site. She trust the doctors and i believe they will just keep poisoning her until she dies. Please say a prayer in hopes she will reach out and that Our creator will show mercy on her and send his healing frequencies to save her. She is a sweet person and is younger than i am. she is like 55. All your prayers are much appreciated.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @2behonest50 in this post can reply

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for Heather 🙏🙏🙏 May God give her strenght to go through this and heal her 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

Worth a call.
Friend went this route as he was terminal and given 6 months.
That was 2018.

I talked to him two weeks ago on the phone.
He is cancer free.

Maybe she will at the very least reach out to him and form her own opinion.

In order to make an appointment please get in touch with:
frontdesk@drcastillo.com or by phone:
Canada or US callers phone: 011 52 664 6835700, or 16192074275.
Medical records such as MRIs, CT Scans and Blood Tests are welcomed.
Remember, time is of an essence.
Truly yours,
Dr. Isai Castillo

You have my prayers.
All the best
🙏

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Thank you very much!

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for Heather, he family and you too..
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for you all

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓

Prayers and may God Bless us all

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

😇May Heather find peace in the Lord. Amen.

🙏🙏🙏

FAITH. F0RTITUDE. GRACE. GRATITUDE.

🙏💚

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers for Heather and all cancer patients going through tough times. May the Lord grant them strength to face and beat this horrible disease. Lord Jesus also bless them with an open mind to try or just consider alternative treatments (ivermectin, fenbendazole, mms, cannabis oils, hcq). Prayers for you also, its hard to see someone you love go through this fookin disease.
God bless

NOT Here for DMs..... 100% PATRIOT......SUSPENDED from Twitter jan 8th during the purge....looking for the TRUTH, REAL NEWS

I Understand hun! I am going through same with my baby bro! All we can do is Allow them to walk their chosen path and Know that All Is Well! Peace and Love fren!

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Prayers sent. 🙏🙏🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Praying for your friend Teresa I also have some close friends fighting cancer right now. Several have gone thru stem cell therapy and are now back on chemo. All of them are 3 vaxx + status. One heading in for her 5th shot this week. It breaks my heart. 🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I am so sorry will keep them in my prayers.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

🙏🙏🙏

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! 🙏🏻❤️✝️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Bello Blu18 to her Publication

a wonderful healing prayer, meditation💓

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

I just went through this with my 1st husband & father of my children, who died July 15, 2022 after being diagnosed on March 1, 2022 of Stage 4 cancer. His death was horrible. Never in my life have I seen something eat a person the way that "cancer" did. I begged them not to get jabbed.

He was so terrified of getting "the virus" that he was just stupid about everything so of course he got all the shots, but after that booster shot, it exploded! That was it.

His wife, she's trying to justify his cancer as she is in total denial of the vaccines. Her mom's at her house with her now as she is dying from something, again after her daughter, my ex-husband's wife, took her to get vaccinated too.

But she says, "It's not the vaccine!" I just stare at her and say, "Yes, yes it is!"

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

the cancer rate has sky rocketed. Going to 2-3 funerals a month.
Before 2020 we went to 4 funerals in 25 years. Its nuts.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication

God bless & protect all who have taken the "vaccines" either out of fear or belief that it would save not only their life but the lives of others.

My Aunt died Oct 5th. Shortly after getting her 2nd "booster" and "flu" shot on the same day she became extremely ill and ended up in her local ICU. The hospital claimed she had a "rare blood disorder". The primary symptom that killed her was blood clots.

May those who are responsible for these Crimes Against Humanity be held accountable for [their] crimes.

(3) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over and place your healing and loving arms around Heather and heal her completely. Please help guide her doctors and make sure they are truthful with Heather. Please help Heather get every available option to heal her. Give her comfort, love, peace, serenity, guidance, truth, strength, courage, and the support she needs to help her through all of this. I ask this in Jesus' holy name, Amen.

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🙏prayers for heather to find true health and real remedies!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Praying tuned❣️

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers for your friend Heather , may she have wisdom and insight to truth with respect to her medical condition.

I know we all know someone (friends / family) who is presently and has been in Heather's shoes. Prayers for awakening for all these folks and may God's comfort and peace be with them and us.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Sending healing vibes, blessing.
🙏💜

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

🙏🙏🙏

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Sending lots of healing love, light and hugs to you and your precious friend Teresa. 💜

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

Just want the American Dream for my family.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

The tapestry of my reality is woven upon the warp of God with the woof of my narrative.

It can be heartbreaking when those we love make choices that we think are wrong. Illness and pain, from our 3D perspective, are to be avoided at all cost, yet, I believe we all took birth here for our own unique reasons. My concern is less for your friend—for, in my view, she made her choice long before she was born for reasons specific to her spiritual journey—then it is for you, who feels so deeply for those around you. Know this: Your love and your character are a beacon of light. Those you encounter will benefit and be healed by it, in their own fashion, whether or not you see immediate evidence, or understand the how.