#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Please prayers and vibes for my wife. she has MS and is in a bad way as of late. Between chdhood vaccines and processed foods she has gotten this. Med beds cant get here soon enough thank you all for the prayers and vibes theyre much needed!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DomBushy in this post can reply

Husband, Father, Son, Patriot, Christian, and much more God wins

In response Domenic Boucher to his Publication

update my wife is in alot better shape as of now thank you all for the prayers, vibes, and advice it means so much to us and we definitely felt the love from this huge patriot movement Gods bless each and every one of yall thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Sending prayers for you! I thought the same thing about medbeds and I prayed really hard on it. God said they use light and sound, so I was doing the youtube solfeggios and rife healing vids. Then I came across light healing! Turns out light IS electromagnetic radiation and it can affect the body's aura and balance out any disease. I have made a few light machines and have already been amazed! The book can be read free online, you can research chromotherapy for more info. Same tech they use on jaundice newborns, just specific colors for specific disorders. Healed my daughter's infection, my autistic son's speech is better and my brother couldn't walk for three months with a backache and he is up and walking again! https://archive.org/details/let-there-be-light/page/n1/mode/2up?view=theater

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

interresting thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Sending prayers🙏🙏🙏🤔

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Sending prayers🙏🙏🙏🤔

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Prayers sent my Fren! 🙏🏻✨❤️

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

thank you so much it means so much to us

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨🕊️💫
Prayers sent for you and your wife Domenic
May you receive miracles✨

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

thank you so much it means the world to us

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Detox is essential to remove poisons.
I knew a man with advanced MS; he was in an electric wheelchair, and had very limited mobility (left arm, right hand, head and neck only). His skin was gray, the color of wallpaper paste. I told he and his wife about food grade diatomaceous Earth; they researched it then ordered some. Three months later I saw him again; his skin was a healthy pink color, his mobility was increasing a bit, and there was a very noticeable increase in his energy level.
The toxic stuff has to come out! 😧

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

i agree so much thank you i will look into that myself your advice is much appreciated

(1) Show this thread

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

❤️❤️🙏 Love and prayers for your wife. (And you!) I agree with others giving you advice about nutrition. Find her a good holistic practioner. Mine does muscle testing and it pinpoints the foods the body is reacting to. Also finds the specific supplements that will best heal the body. I've had fantastic results.

In response Diane Miller to her Publication

thank you for the advice it is much appreciated

(1) Show this thread

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

If she hasn't yet, encourage her to stop ingesting ALL artificial sweeteners asap, one of the worst causatives or aggravators for MS.

If you can afford an iRMS Pemf Mat, look into it.

At the Spiritual level MS is trapped light/love, holding it all in with stubbornness; it burns up the nervous system. You can look into ayurvedic cooling foods as well. She must be a powerhouse on a good day! Let her know it's safe to be herself. The world needs our most powerful lighthouses shining, not with their windows closed.

Can you encourage her to tap what is in her heart and start writing it out, even if in a private journal. It may be very healing for her. MS is serious but can be turned around, especially with a change of diet; all organic and alkaline.

Rife Frequencies are powerful at bringing back homeostasis through like resonance. The med beds use resonance technology too.

Prayers. You are a good husband seeking help for her.🙏💛

Multiple Sclerosis 1 - Spooky2 Rife Frequencies - YouTube

Learn more Spooky2 RIfe Frequencies: http://www.rifetherapies.com/.Multiple Sclerosis 1Demyelinating disease. Aspartame, mercury, benzene, lead, and toluene ...

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

thank you so much she is definitely an amazing woman and tough as they come. everything you said rings true to what I/we have been researching. im not sure if i can swing the mat at the moment but i will be working toward getting one. sugars are dsfinitely the worst thing for her overall and on the same note the most addicting drug there is. thank you again for your time, wisdom, and kindness it is very much appreciated i hope you have a blessed day

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Dear Good Lord, please send your perfect healing to Domenic's wife. Thank you for imparting Your perfect wisdom, knowledge and understanding to them, on how to manifest her perfect healing. We pray for her perfect faith in Your healing powers and grant her and her family perseverance as you bring her back to perfect health in mind, body, soul and spirit. Thank you Lord, we appreciate Your help. Thy will be done. It is so, it will be. 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏Also check out Dr Wahls Protocol diet.

Prayers up. 🙏🙏🙏

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying for your wife right now! Praying for healing and wisdom for the doctors treating your wife. Please keep us posted. God bless you.

thank you all so much it means the world to us. it has been a rough road but were confident God is good and the ultimate healer we believe in the power of prayer

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Prayers sent. Please listen to this man, I have been watching him for 20 years, he knows what he is talking about. www.knowthecause.com he does a live show on FB too. Doug Kaufman

I am so sorry. This is so painful, I know. I would try eliminating all added sugars and gluten and give her 200mg of selenium. break it up 3x a day.
Heavenly Father we thank you for Domenic's wife and the blessing she is to so many. You tell us Father that You place Your word above Your name. That Your nor Your word has changed. I take Your word and the power You have given to me in Luke 10:19 and demand this infirmity leave Domenic's now. It must leave, it must go where Jesus sends it and not return. It can not come back or be reabsorbed into any family or friends or anyone on this group. I thank You Father that you will bring Your Glory. Fill her body with Your Glory and perfectly functioning muscles with no pain. Thank You Father in Jesus name, Amen and Amen.

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

prayers and comfort sent to your wife

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Praying for your wife Domenic. God is with you and her!

GOD WINS! Justice will be served to those that abuse and sacrifice children. Watch!

🙏 Praying!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Prayers for your wife Lord lend her strength and relief ...and the ability and the faith of a mustard seed...hold strong and strengthen her husband as his concerns deepen

🙏🙏

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers now!

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏

sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏