#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Patriots if you ask for a prayer n positive vibes please give an update.

Husband, Father, Son, Patriot, Christian, and much more God wins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Please prayers and vibes for my wife. she has MS and is in a bad way as of late. Between chdhood vaccines and processed foods she has gotten this. Med beds cant get here soon enough thank you all for the prayers and vibes theyre much needed!

Sending prayers for you! I thought the same thing about medbeds and I prayed really hard on it. God said they use light and sound, so I was doing the youtube solfeggios and rife healing vids. Then I came across light healing! Turns out light IS electromagnetic radiation and it can affect the body's aura and balance out any disease. I have made a few light machines and have already been amazed! The book can be read free online, you can research chromotherapy for more info. Same tech they use on jaundice newborns, just specific colors for specific disorders. Healed my daughter's infection, my autistic son's speech is better and my brother couldn't walk for three months with a backache and he is up and walking again! https://archive.org/details/let-there-be-light/page/n1/mode/2up?view=theater

In response Domenic Boucher to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

Husband, Father, Son, Patriot, Christian, and much more God wins

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

interresting thank you so much