Maybe we are being tested to see if we blindly follow... but loyalty is never a bad quality.

It's good to consider all possibilities/scenarios. The scenario is like the hub of a wheel and the possibilities are all the spokes that stick out of that hub...there are many!

We've been taught to question everything, do our own research, and use discernment, but sometimes in the fog of war, it's difficult to do.
Plus, there is always information put out to confuse or make us/you question things....try not to give in. When things seem slow or if you've been 'awake' for a long time now, it's easy to overthink it. None of us know the full truth yet, but I do hope (and believe) we get it in the end/beginning.

All we/you can do is trust our/your gut, and not let others influence what we/you FEEL and know to be true. As hard as it may be,..one step at a time with hope and faith.

Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I have heard intelligence being described as being able to hold two opposing views in your head at the same time. This whole thing feels like a realness test. VK might be a very inspiring cia agent we don't know you know?

If it makes you feel better they took back the CIA/FBI statement and now they say I am just a kid in my moms basement. :)

Whatever you all think just stay safe out there. Just going to continue with positive vibes here. may troll on TS though.

In response Asino D'oro to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Inner child smiling :)

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Positive ViBeS all the way, VK!

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Good morning Vincent! Sending Good Vibes !💞

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤭😂🙄 Jerks...

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💜

😍🤩🥰
awesome

(2) Show this thread

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

awe, so cute! that walk tho..😍

In response kim schwartz to his Publication

💜💜💜

(2) Show this thread

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

😊💜💜💜

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

If you have time watch this makes sense of why 2030

Why they ploughing the road now

https://youtu.be/bKoQC4ZkJD0

The Portal to Ancient Evil is Opening (Unmasking The Antichrist Movie) - YouTube

The Antichrist will rise during The Tribulation, but who is the Antichrist described in Revelation? This cinematic presentation takes a deep dive into reveal...

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Finished watching. ..what logic..Also...i have told people...cern is BAD...VERY BAD...for the exact reasons talked about in vid...one version had been started in Texas...will dig to see if it still exists.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Finished watching. ..what logic..Also...i have told people...cern is BAD...VERY BAD...for the exact reasons talked about in vid...one version had been started in Texas...will dig to see if it still exists.

(3) Show this thread

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Troll away.....🎼

the same kid that almost started WW3 in a movie???. ..would you like to pkay a game?...

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

meanwhile, my mom…

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

WAWY 👍🏻👊🏻❣️

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Who cares about “they”, AU is your family and “Family is everything “

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

YES, Patriot 🤝

(1) Show this thread

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

Fantasy right? TROLLING IS FUN!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

please share screenshots of your trolling highlights here for those not on TS 😂

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

👍😃

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

[i sent his pictures to his chat and on his channel] now his comments are disabled. He wanted to see some pictures! WWG1WGA BROTHER

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Those who know me, know that I'm not one to share feelings with others here....but for you Vincent...I want you to know...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

2nd that
+ love that gif 💞

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Ill join U in trollin
if they only knew how scary U really R Papa
theyd be running 🤣

10:10 🙌🤣

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Sounds like you’ve been relegated back to the domestic terrorist title like the rest of us.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️❤️

It would be great if all the kids in their moms basement were like you.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

They know nothing Jon Snow! 😉

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

For what its worth, if you wore a “farm fresh” hoodie i’d still follow you.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

They are not You🐸❤️

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

They fear your light and your ability to shine on others.
fook them and the dark horse they rode in on.
I love you brother.
We are all family, connected in spirit, love and light.
Our light hurt their eyes.
Brothers and sisters, we gonna shine till the darkness goes blind.
Love to everyone!❤❤❤

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Troll away.... your as " solid" as solid gets in my opinion

😃👍