Maybe we are being tested to see if we blindly follow... but loyalty is never a bad quality.

It's good to consider all possibilities/scenarios. The scenario is like the hub of a wheel and the possibilities are all the spokes that stick out of that hub...there are many!

We've been taught to question everything, do our own research, and use discernment, but sometimes in the fog of war, it's difficult to do.
Plus, there is always information put out to confuse or make us/you question things....try not to give in. When things seem slow or if you've been 'awake' for a long time now, it's easy to overthink it. None of us know the full truth yet, but I do hope (and believe) we get it in the end/beginning.

All we/you can do is trust our/your gut, and not let others influence what we/you FEEL and know to be true. As hard as it may be,..one step at a time with hope and faith.

Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

RIGHT ON TARGET KIM. STAY SAFE.

Very well said!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

I trust my own gut before anything else.
Well said Kim🙏😘

Check out the Words And Stuff podcast... https://wordsandstuff.podbean.com https://m2madness.com/media/

Well said, Kim.

You forget: put your faith and trust in God and only God.

To me following only means I like to see their posts. I have my own opinions on what is really happening.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i do not follow many. just those who have earned my trust. it does not take much for me to place an account into the “not to be taken seriously” catagory. trouble makers, doo doo vibers, and follow whores get blocked for violating my community standards.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

We were unwitting sheep to the cabal.
Now we are willing sheep to the Plan.

At some stage we will and must avail ourselves from the Q.

Be free

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

love this Kim!
Learning to trust your first initial gut instict is a big lesson in life. Looking back on my own life lessons when I ignored them & learning from those moments/experiences without regret.
What an amazing journey we are on.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏❤️

😎

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Amen Kim! Well said! I’m so lucky to have you all to help balance me out! Thank you from the center of my Heart! 🙏🏻✨❤️🙏🏻✨❤️🙏🏻✨❤️💯

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

Loyalty and trust are earned. No one on the internet has ever earned either from me. That may sound cold but I don’t personally KNOW anyone here. I do KNOW God, my Father. My guide is the Holy Spirit within me. I’m thankful for the banter and the information from people but in the end, it’s my perception and discernment that counts. I have tons of questions and one day they will all be answered. I pray for folks too and God does the rest. 🕊

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Thank you Kim. Really relate to your words ... i hear you 💖

#midnightriders

"The pack is only as strong the wolf."-End of Quote

WWG1WGA

Thanks, Kim.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

It does get really confusing at times. With that said, over the last 2+ years (and longer), my inner guidance system has gently and consistently nudged me to trust myself above all. And from experience trusting myself has brought peace in the midst of chaos. The answers can be found within each of us.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Getting tested here as well by some, not all, but some

Testing, Testing, Testing...checking the mic

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

👍😃

(1) Show this thread

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

That is what I am doing. It is hard at times because I don't buy everything that is being said, by everybody.. I am in a wait and see mode right now. 😉🤔🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Fantastic post, Kim!💓👍🏻

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Loyalty is hugely important to me, and yeah, I definitely think we're being tested. We've got a whole lot of conditioning to shake off, in order to ensure that this never happens again, and strengthening discernment is a big part of that.

It seems that free thinking somehow gives way to higher spiritual energy IMO. It's this higher spiritual energy which equates to higher vibrations/more light which then raises the collective awareness/conscience. Darkness cannot survive in the light, so then they're fooked when everyone is awake, connected, loving in a higher awareness i.e. as darkness falls, so does our enemies.

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

👍😃

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Johnny Five to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

am loyal, do believe the truth will come, yes the disinformation is confusing. so 1 step at a time with hope and faith is really good. ty kim♥️

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

and we need to get back to agreeing to disagree.
Everyone has a different journey but remember we are all trying to get to the same place, The Truth.
We need to focus on the goal and stay United
Not everyone gets to the same place at the same time.
There are runners, walkers.
Each with their own handicaps.
We WILL get there.
We just need to stay together and remember the end goal.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Amen.
Well said..

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Night Shift to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

Just stumblin through life

Thanks for posting this, really needed to read it. Been struggling for a while now trying to figure out which direction to go and what to do. The overthinking has me paralyzed lol. I don’t mean to sound selfish, but it makes me feel a little better knowing others are going through it too, that im not alone. Sorry just venting

GOD. Family. Country. Truth Social: @jimmierivers

😃👍

I recently trusted a long-time big name here with trying something. I regret it. No harm was done, as yet. But my view of that person is forever changed & remains in question. Maybe that's good. But it also feels like living in fear, always on guard.

Will we ever be able to trust anyone EVER again to ANY degree? What kind of life is that? When even trusted people, trick you? We trusted MSM at one time. Will anything really change?

The pendulum has swung all the way to the other end. Will it ever swing to the center? Should it? We have been changed forever. A good thing.

If we can't live in a world with trust, can we truly live free, happy or safe? Constantly on guard, constantly mistrusting everyone, in a constant state of fear, never getting close to oneness.

Lies are the norm. "Bad" guys lie without conscious. The "good" guys lie and call it "disinformation is necessary", call it testing. Making it sound ok to lie and trick.

How do we heal this, how can we heal fro

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Just trust your heart. We ALL make mistakes...that's how we learn. Discernment is developed. And sometimes in the most disappointing ways. That's alright. You're stronger/smarter for it. Keep your heart big, and just walk out what you would want from others always.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

if am honest, i get everything you say, both sides doing war the way it has to be, but so much evil we never knew. all that comes from the hearts. so getting rid of evil just not enough. if just different ppl with money and the power, and hearts not changed, how you gonna have a better world♥️maybe a little more sunshine, a walk in the grass

(3) Show this thread

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

Love this. 🥰