#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Anons, please pray for my friend's daughter, Amy, who is undergoing surgery today for breast cancer. She is flying out today to be with her daughter. Thank you for all you do and for your prayers for Amy.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Prayers for Amy 🙏🙏🙏 May God protect and heal her 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

Thank you. She is doing well.

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and healing prayers, believing all went well

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much.

In response Pony Patriot to her Publication

And it did go well.

(2) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Lord bless Amy... keep her safe and give the Dr. great skill to keep her safe... May the Lord bless her and keep her in all. things..Now is a time of new growth and miracles...Father.. may it be so🙏🕊

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Thank you Selah.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

praying for Amy

🙏🙏🙏

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

🙏☝🏁🤍🏁☝🙏

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Prayers up for Amy ❤️
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Thank you Cedaina.

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Sending

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

That's beautiful Shewie. I will pass the image on to Linda.

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

Praying for Amy and her family!

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Thank you Meeka.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🤍💙 I love God,❤️🤍💙 Family,❤️🤍💙 My ❤️🤍💙Country & ❤️🤍💙President Trump❤️🤍💙

lifting Amy up in prayer. 🙏🙏

Thank you all for your prayers for Amy. The surgeon performed a lumpectomy and said he believes there were clear margins. I appreciate all your kind words and beautiful images. Love you all.

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending prayers for Amy and the family!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you Nancy

(1) Show this thread

🙏❤️🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Thank you divine

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🙏

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

That's beautiful. I'll share it with Linda.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Heavenly Father we ask for healing and comfort for Amy with guidance towards Your Light through Jesus Christ All Praise and Glory Amen🙏✨💞

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Thank you. That is beautiful and I will share it with Linda.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

🙏

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

😇May the Lord wrap Amy in His loving arms as she goes through this health struggle. Amen.

In response Red 55S to her Publication

Thank you Red, that's very kind.

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father
We pray for this woman's surgery to be successful and she will have complete restoration of her health. May the medical team have Divine expertise to guide them every step of the way.

Be with them and give them courage and fortify their strength to endure the process and post surgery healing. Give them all comfort and meet their every need Lord physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Thank you Ice Kates. That is the most beautiful sentiment and image. I will share this with Linda when she returns.

(1) Show this thread

🙏✝️💗

#prayerteam

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Awwh prayers for her to come thro ok and be heald! Pease let here know she has prayers.🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes, I told Linda I asked for prayers. Amy is doing fine. They did a lumpectomy and they believe the margins were clear. Thank you Angel.

(1) Show this thread