Vibes so thick you can smell them.

Not sure what's up.

Anyone?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Back on my 2/10 schedule... 2 hrs sleep, 10 hrs up

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

It's been hitting me hard for days now...
exhausted to the core of my being, but can only fitfully sleep for a little bit at a time... pressure on my chest & shallowed breathing... intensified pain levels... nausea (not something very common for me)... a smell that sometimes is electrical and sometimes more like burning hair... and a general ill-at-ease feeling (trouble concentrating). It's not something I've never felt before, but usually not this intense.

feeling that way too. not sure why

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

👍👍👍

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

My dear mother-in-law passed away unexpectedly last Wednesday and will be buried on Tuesday. The vibes here are understandably less high. I will also be less active on AU for the next few days. Wishing you all High Vibes!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

Sorry for your loss,😔,🙏
Take care of you and yours💜

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication

🙏🏻

(4) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Heavy for the last week & increasing. Frens have mentioned the same.
To me it feels like weird stillness lingering.

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

It's wild you said that. Here on the typically very windy north shore of Kauai there hasn't been a stitch of wind in days..........you can hear a pin drop outside..........eerily still.

Mt Waialeale is an incoming vortex for pure Source code feeding the planet.

Energetically speaking we have been in a zero-point null reset. Big shifts taking place.

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

I’ve got some really good vibes! Almost giddy, which is really weird! 🥴 Weird dreams too but vibes are positive….Really positive! Lots of good energy! Not sure whats going down but something for sure! 😊❤️

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Woke up with a slight headache & metal taste in my mouth today. Had some crazy dreams last night, most I can’t remember...except it was showing me a flip in timelines & the number 777

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Detoxing, heavy metals it seems, well done.

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I smell poor vibes.

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Redemption🙏

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Just saw this, Yes, went through something I didn't like.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

SO THE ULTRA Q dudes name is alex...haha
dont sound like McAfee...haha
anons have it all!
We got your back VK!!

Please share☝️

💛👍😘

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Damn straight!!

(6) Show this thread

Convergence.

😃👍

Pfizer admitting they never said their vax would stop the spread has sure made me and mine happy!’

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight (Official Music Video) - YouTube

@Genesis The Last Domino? Double-CD and 4LP sets out now fromhttp://www.genesis.lnk.to/TheLastDomino“In The Air Tonight” was the first single from Phil Colli...

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Interesting Oregon Kate Brown took off for her 10 day trip. The entire Cascade Mountain range is under Red Flag fire warning. Biden coming just in time to push climate agenda. UGH

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Both of those people are actors reading from a script written by one of the quantum computers at the NSA. The amount of emotional manipulation being used to wake people up is through the roof. at this point in the movie.

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Spent most of the day outside in the sunshine doing yard work, digging in the dirt, working in the garden and trying to get a read on what I'm feeling today. It may sound strange, but at times I could feel the air around me "buzzing", was not a sound but a feeling. 🤷🏼‍♀️ It's also been very, very still today, no breeze, but I feel some kind of tension in the air today? I am usually so relaxed being outdoors, but there's something in the air that has my spidey senses tingling, a little on edge.

I grew up in SoCal, then after 18 years spent another 30+ years in NorCal. We described days like today back in CA as "Earthquake Weather". I hesitate to even go there, don't want to manifest anything like that, but I do feel like there is something BIG coming. Stay prepared and ready for anything frens.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

i am sunshine and dirt girl too, but just sat today at little garden table, sipping coffee, legs stretched out on another chair. very still here also, no breeze💙jennja how is your dad?

(1) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

EVERYONE IS ANTICIPATING THE MOTHER OF ALL BOOMS

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Burning rubber smell?

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Should Elon change the name?

(1) Show this thread

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

with all this disinformation flying, fake timelines, fake accts …. Can someone point me to the real information, real timelines, real accts …. Give me a fooking break 😩

Just litto o me tryin to make a difference. I love all God’s amazing critters. Nature is my playground.

In response Young@❤️ 123 to her Publication

oh one more thing. where can I find a copy of the plan. got to wash my hair, do my nails, and watch reality TV tonight. on a tight schedule. 🤣

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

I have played VK's playlist at work all day any you would have thought someone had won the lottery the vibes are crazy today. 🤪 😎

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

I played it earlier as well!! 🤗

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I have felt "electric" the past 2 days👀 Like I'm feeling my vibes on top of my skin...👀

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Crazy moon also!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Well then, hopefully they are not doo doo vibes…..

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

PAPAS BACK

Ferry Corsten - Beautiful (Original Extended) [HQ] - YouTube

Beautiful is written by Ferry Corsten, Ben Cullum (the brother of singer Jamie Cullum) and Debra Andrew, who also does the vocals on the track.You can find t...